22

monday, march 20th, 2017

"arzaylea" justin said shaking me to try to wake me up.

"yeah" i replied back barely up.

"i have to fly back to canada jazzy got hurt and i guess her and jaxon really miss me" justin said concerned.

"i'm sorry that i have to cut this all short but i hope your gonna get better" he added on.

"no justin it's okay go jazzy needs you and tell them i said hi" i said as i got up seeing that it was 12:36.

"i'm sorry" justin said as he got up.

"it's okay justin it really it" i said with a slight chuckle.

"i gotta go or i'm gonna miss my flight" he said.

"bye justin thank you for all of this i really have much love for you" i said as i kissed his cheek.

"love you too ari balls and i'll see you soon" he said kissing my cheek back then heading downstairs.

getting in the shower shaving my legs again because my stupid hair grows back sooooo fast.

once done i braided my hair into two braids which when i was done it was about 1:40, so i still had some time left over.

watching tv and on my phone for the whole extra time and when it was barely 2:30 is when i started getting ready.

which i just threw on any outfit that was cute, matched, and was comfortable.

my outfit was a cropped tank top, ripped jeans, black and white adidas, and a white hat which i put my pony tail through the little hole.

getting to the little cafe and neymar was already there sitting at a small table on his phone.

he looked the same dressed in a black shirt, grayish jeans, a black bomber jacket, and black shoes.

sitting down at the table neymar instantly looked up with a bright smile.

"hey neymar" i said with a smile as i set my bag down on the ground.

"hi arzaylea how've you been" neymar said as he stuffed his blowing up phone into his pocket.

"don't mind that it's rafa he's been wanting to know what's going on between us" neymar said nervously.

"oh rafa" i said smiling at the thought of the brazilian that never seemed to have a sad moment in his life.

"so um to clear things up about this whole bruna thing-" neymar started to say it got cut off because the worker called it his name.

neymar came back with two ice coffees.

"i'm not sure if you like it iced but i didn't know what else to get you and it's my favorite ring here" neymar said as he handed me the cold drink.

"thank you and it's my favorite" i said as i or the straw in the little hole.

"but as i was saying bruna and i aren't really dating" neymar said looking me straight in the eyes.