13

it was about 12:30 and i was back at my house after getting my car from dylan.

neymar being the dumb boy he is didn't realize he had training today, so he slept in and leo had to end up calling me so i could wake him up.

how leo knew i was with neymar? idk.

i really had nothing to do today, so i guess it was just a lazy day for me!

my phone was ringing while i was in the shower so i had to hurry my ass up and get out, which i ended up forgetting about so i took a 30 minute shower.

i looked at my phone and it was 4 missed calls from kim, my manager, well shit i think i'm in trouble.

i ended up calling her back and she was telling me that i had to go back to america for a photo shoot, la to be more specific.

to my liking the was on tuesday and it was sunday, kms.

kim had told me that she already booked me a flight to la, at about 3 so my ass had to hurry up and pack things.

in la

i was currently at kylies house with stassie and jordyn.

"soooo arzaylea what's up with you and this soccer player" jordyn said as we all got on kylie's huge ass bed.

"well he's just a friend of mine that happens to be very very flirty" i said blushing.

"bitch you ain't fooling anyone did y'all go on a date or something" kylie said.

"yeah we went on a date then a dinner after one of his games and we may have slept together" i said laughing.

"like cuddling sleep or like sex" stassie said.

"like cuddling but before that we watched movies at his house" i replied.

"anyways enough about me stassie how are you and sammy and kylie how are you and tyga" i said trying to change the topic.

"sammy and i are doing great" stassie said smiling.

"same with tyga girl" kylie said.

"fuck you guys i'm all single and shit" jordyn said fake crying.

"i'm fucking bored what do you hoes wanna do" i said.

"we could watch movies or go to a club or something" stassie said.

"justin told me he was throwing a pool party shit at his place wanna go" kylie said.

stassie and jordyn wanted to go and they just stared at me.

"come on ari we won't leave you alone with justin" kylie said.

"fine and if you guys do you guys have to be my slaves for the whole time i'm here" i said.

"i guess" they all said.

i got dress did my make up and hair, my hair was basic and my hair was in a bun.