The Chase

HARRY’S POV

            “Stay away!” Gia yelled before disappearing.

            I tried to stop crying, but the tears kept coming. I wanted to chase after her, but my legs wouldn’t move.

            “Harry….” Eleanor said, stepping up beside me and putting a comforting hand on my shoulder.

            “I….I lost her…” I cried.

            Niall walked up to me. “Harry...I’m sorry. It’s my fault. I didn’t mean for this to happen.”

            I hugged him. “It’s just as much my fault. We never should have done this to her. It was stupid.”

            “Harry, you have to get her back. She never loved me, and she never would. You were right, I just wanted to beat you. I’m sorry. And I’m going to help you get her back, I promise.”

            “I know a decent place to start,” Louis spoke up.

            We looked at him.

            “Go. After. Her.”

            As if it was a reflex, Niall and I ran out the door and down the stairs to my car.

            “There she goes!” Niall said, pointing to her car pulling out on the highway. We were a few cars behind it as we followed. By the time we made it to her place, she had already locked the door behind her.

            We walked around to the side of the house decided to tap on the window.

            “Which one is hers?” I asked.

            “No idea. You go around to the back and check the other. I’ll check this one.”

            I turned around the corner of the house and saw her lacy curtains. There she was.