Chapter 15

Angel started growing up. She was making perfect grades, and was already a senior before you and Ford knew it. 

"She grew too fast.." You slumped in your chair, waiting for her to come home.

Ford rubbed your back as you spoke, "They always do, but she's got Lee's fighting spirit, my brains, and your looks. She'll do just fine." He kissed your lips for a split second.

The door slammed open and in came a familiar figure, Angel ran up to you two and hugged you tight, "I love you guys so much." She was filled with love, affection, and warmth. She had no boyfriend, but she was being haunted in her dreams by Bill. She had refused to tell you two, because she didn't want you to worry. 

Ford grunted and smiled, hugging you both tight, not wanting to let go. He had suspected something was bothering her at night because she often groaned and grunted. He would wake up to this and check on your dear, darling daughter. She would be squirming around for awhile, and then she just stopped.

Her graduation was less than a week away. The slender teen had already gotten her graduation gown fitted for her. The child was graduating with a scholarship if she so chose to take it, and was in academics Valid Victorian of her class.

You stood up and just nuzzled in to her, a tear rolling down your cheek. Your daughter used her thumb to gently wipe it away, "It's okay, ma. I'm not going anywhere just yet." 

"It's just yesterday, you were so tiny, and now your graduating and going to college soon. It's hard to believe how fast you little ones grow. It's just so amazing. I never remember growing as fast. My years dragged on, and now, they..." You couldn't even finish your sentence, you just started crying happily.

Angel had graduated and that night, after you went out for a celebration, Bill came. She looked away from him, her face turning red.

"Bill!?" You and Ford jumped up, ready to defend your daughter. 

Angel waved a hand, "It's okay. He won't hurt me. He knows better." 

"You know him?" Ford was taken aback.

"Yes...he's been visiting me in dreams."

Ford bared his teeth, "Those weren't dreams! I stood there and watched you to make sure you weren't getting hurt or that he wasn't torturing you! He's been haunting you, and you couldn't tell us?"

"I didn't want you to worry, he wasn't hurting me, I promise, daddy." She looked him straight in the eyes.  "He just wants me to come with him to his world."

"Never! He took you once, I'm not loosing you again!" He yelled for the first time. He was terrified, but didn't want to show it. 

You looked at Angel, "Why does he want you?"

"He wants to marry me.." 

"I absolutely do not give this demon my blessing to marry my daughter!" Ford was about to grab her arm, but you gently held him back, "If she wants to, we can't stop her."

"There's no telling what he'll do to her! We could never see her again if she goes!"

"Ford, I know you're worried, but, he wasn't interested in hurting her as a baby, and he doesn't seem it now." You nodded to the demon. 

He just looked at the three of you, "Will you come with me, Angel? Be my wife?"

Angel's father just started crying, trying to accept that she wanted to go, but just hurt, "You'd better bring her back every day so I can stay here." 

"I will, Fordsie." Bill nodded.

A portal had reopened, and Bill offered his hand to Angel, "Will you come with me?"

"Alright. I will, but I won't marry you. Not until I've learned what you're capable of." 

The demon and the angel had walked through the portal together, holding hands with Ford falling to his knees when it closed.

(Hope you like the end of the story. I will have a sequel to this, but here's the thing: It's going to be based around Angel. [Y/N] will still appear, but not as frequent. Bai~)