Chapter 6

(Sorry guys, I've been busy with family and shit....oh well.)

"Stanley! Get back here!" You pleaded and almost cried. "Please..."

Ford was there to comfort and caress you, "It's okay, [Y/N], I'm here." He gently kissed your cheek. Slowly, you let him embrace you, loving the touch of his extra digit. He saw Stan's ring on he floor and slid yours off, "It's alright. He doesn't want you anymore. We can finally be together...we can do it over and finally be us! Just us...like it was meant to be."

You let out a quick, silent gasp, "Ford, how could you? You're better than that! You should know better than to try to hit on me immediately right after loosing the guy I was married to for 26 years!"

"[Y/N], he's always been jealous..can't you love me?"

"I do love you, but what you're doing, it's not right." You felt a warm tear run to your nose and drip off onto your hand.

"I-He-He left you because you were hanging out with me! You loved me first! Why can't you just accept that he's gone and that I'm always going to love you?"

You shattered and ran out of the house. Your heart already broke when Stan ran out, and now it was like sand. Easily broken apart as soon as it was touched.

Ford ran after you, eagerly wanting to win your heart. "[Y/N]! Please, stop!" The old man finally caught up with you and caressed your face.

"Please, Ford, leave me be..." You pleaded, eyes red and puffy.

"No...you can't be out here alone. It's not safe. I don't want to lose you, I can't lose you.....I love you, [Y/N]." He sighed, "I'm sorry..."

You hesitated, thinking it through inside your head. "I forgive you." you put your arms around him, he wrapped his around you, warming you.

"I love you, [Y/N]...you're the best thing that's ever happened to me." He smiled and kissed your cheek.

"I know, I just can't bear to see Lee like this....we..kinda conceived your nephew in the ocean while skinny dipping..."

"I didn't need to know that, but cool...?" Ford adjusted his sweater, a tattoo of a star giving the thumbs up and it said 'HEY NOW I'M AN ALLSTAR!'

"When did you get that?"

"When I was a refuge in another dimension. I got the tattoo with eight little squid-armed piglets." His face turned red. "I mentioned Bill and they were scared. I guess Bill terrorizes all dimensions..."

"I wouldn't be surprised," you chuckled halfheartedly, "he's known for being a Grade A asshole."

Ford smiled, "I guess you're right. Do you want to go get some ice cream?"

"Yeah, I'd love that."

(I know it's a pretty short chapter...but like I said, I've been busy and stuff. And the piglets and the tattoo are fact. They came straight from Journal 3. Peace out, peoples!!)