Chapter 4

(I was tired of living in the past...Timeskip!! My goal is to put as LEAST 500 words in a chapter....which is why it takes so long...)

You loved Dipper and Mabel when they first came to visit. Your son had already graduated college and became a college professor.

When Dipper found the 3rd journal, you gasped as you know the man who wrote it.

All through the summer, you felt great, not knowing of Stan's plans to bring his brother back. When the day came, she kept trying to turn the portal off with Soos and the twins.

Of course, you couldn't break Lee's heart and let him go about with his work.

You hit the ground with a thud and noticed a familiar shape coming through the portal, as soon as he put his hand on his journal and uncovered his face, you ran to him as hugged him. "I missed you..."

"[Y/N]......I..I thought I'd never see you again." He looked at your finger and saw the ring, "You're married.." He smiled weakly, "To who?"

"Your brother..."

A couple days later, you were fixing things up in the lab with Ford.

The old, six fingered man was heartbroken and felt betrayed. "How could you..."

"I came back to apologize and you weren't here...Lee was.."

Ford broke, "Why did you fall in love with HIM!? I love him to death but he's no gentlemen."

"He had been to me and your nephew.."

"You had a SON!? What on earth were you thinking? I bet Stan's big ego named the poor thing Stan Jr."

"Actually, his name is Stanford Lee Pines." You corrected and felt bitter.

Sixer softened, "Y-you named him after me?"

"Of course...he looks like you and has sixxies...."

"I would love to meet him."

"You can..you're lucky college doesn't teach during the summer."

"He's still in college?" Ford was astonished.

"Sort of. He's a college professor." You smiled and had a proud look on your face.

Ford hugged you, "I'm so sorry..."

"For what?" You were utterly confused.

"For getting pissed and driving you away...you could've been mine, [Y/N].."

"I wanted to be yours..Stanley was the next best thing that I had. He never replaced you, but he made me feel like you were still close to me. Still by me...now you are." Your eyes glazed with tears.

He used his extra digit to wipe away your tears, "Shh. It's okay. I'm here now."

"I really missed you. Don't ever let me go...please, Ford. I love you."

Stan overheard and his heart broke. "You...never loved me?"

"Stan...you should've known that if he ever came back..." You sighed.

"What about Fordsie?" Lee had to pull himself together.

"He's still ours, but, he's just like his uncle. He's a good kid, and hopefully he'll find a girl soon."

"I would love to be a grandpa." Stan smiled.

You smiled and continued wiping tears away with your long sleeve shirt, "Ford, your younger look-alike is going to come over in a couples days. I'll make sure of it."