Chapter 7

(I'm just going to stop promising when  new chapter is going to be up..I'm busy a bunch anyways...I moved..so there's that..)

You had gotten your favorite ice cream, while Ford got his with Jellybeans. "I see you found your favorite~" you teased with a smile.

"They've always been my favorite. Especially when I find a misshapen one, I'll keep it and-"

"Put it in your collection~" you both said in unison.

"I'm glad you still know me as well as you do, Y/N." He had a big, wrinkly grin on his face.

You smiled slightly as you looked into his deep, brown eyes. "I would never forget you, Stanford. I never could get you out of my mind. I married Stanley because he was the second best thing in my life next to you."

The old man had to wipe his eye with his sleeve, "That really means a lot to me. I just wish I'd have never driven you away like I did.." He obviously had some regret left that had to do with his past. 

"You did what you had to. You were protecting Stan," You took a deep breath, "Protecting me."

"Not really. I was paranoid. Afraid. I almost lost my sanity, Y/N."

You chuckled, your pretty E/C eyes sparkling with love, sympathy, and tease(? Not sure how to word that..), "You've already lost that, old man~"

"Oh, you~" He pulled you close and kissed you passionately, and you enjoyed it. The two of you started sharing tongues. 

Eventually, he gently pushed you away, "We should go somewhere more private." You had this dreamy look in your eyes and nodded slowly, "Yeah~"

The two of you walked to a hotel room, got the biggest room, and Ford stuck a needle in your arm after finding a vein. Then switching the needle and doing it to himself. "Stanford! What..what was that?" You screeched as you both started turning younger. 

"Youth serum. I made it for us. So we could be together....forever." He kissed you again.

"Ford...I don't think this is right..I love you..but we shouldn't outlast time...we're not gods.." 

He gently pressed his index and middle finger on your lips, "Shh...we can if we want. I am perfectly capable of it."

You smiled, happy and confused. You've loved him since you came to Gravity Falls over thirty years ago.  "I love you, and I'll think about it, okay?" 

"Alright. I want to be yours forever. Filbrick never let me date, and the only girl I went to prom with doused me with fruit punch." He kissed your soft cheek. 

It had been a couple months and Stanley hadn't come back. You were giving in to Ford's proposition of staying with him for eternity. You sat on his lap while he was working in the lab and he chuckled. "Well hello there, [Y/N]~" 

"Hello, Mr. Pines~" You leaned up against his chest and put your head under his chin. "We need to talk, please."

"Okay. What about, [Y/N]?" 

You took a deep breath, "I have finally decided to accept your offer." 

(Sorry for the long wait, guys. I had stuff to deal with. Personal stuff, school, etc. I'll try to get the next chapter up as soon as I can.)