Chapter 11

Ford stood up and he let out a growl-like sound from deep inside of his throat, "What do you want, Bill? We destroyed you, you shouldn't have come back." 

He said nothing and just yanked the baby out of Stan's arms who scream. He opened a portal, and before any of them could come after him, he used his magic to put glowing blue chain collars around their arms, necks, and legs. The demon went in and closed it. They were now in the Weirdness dimension.

Tears started streaming out of your eyes, you screamed for your child, "Angel!" 

Ford desperately looked around, there was nothing in the nursery that could break them free. He reached in his pocket the best he could and pulled out a blaster and aimed at your neck. 

You flew back a few feet, but you were alright, the chains were quickly off. All of you were free and you raced to the basement. 

Ford looked at the portal he had dismantled so long ago. "We need to put this back together..."

"Are you insane? He could easily get back in that way!" Stanley growled.

"We have no other choice. Bill doesn't deserve to have her. She's ours." You started helping put together the advanced piece of machinery. 

Within a few hours, it was back together and Ford had instructed both you and Stan behind the caution line. He turned it on and it was glowing. He quickly dressed into the same clothes he came home in the summer Weirdmageddon happened. 

You and Stan had dressed into similar outfits, and had your weapon of choice. Stan had his brass knuckles and a gun, while you had a machete and one of Ford's blasters. Ford just went in with what he had on. A huge gun strapped to his back. 

Your husband shivered with bad memories and trudged on, holding your hand tightly. Lee stayed beside you, determined to protect you.

It was an awful place. It was mutely colored, and smelled like raw sewage. You scrunched up your nose and shivered, "Where's Bill?"

"I'm sure he's watching us. He knows we're coming, I know that for a fact. He could be in his castle or somewhere hidden. If I know him, he's in plain site, and wants us to come to him. He wants to do something awful. Let's hope he does hurt our daughter.."

Stan cracked his knuckles, "If he lays a single hand on her, I will kill him. Er- again." He hugged both his brother, and now sister.

As they walked, it was odd, no monster came to fight them. Bill didn't send a single person out to attack them. It was almost like...he wanted them to come to him. You thought about your newborn as the three of you walked. You couldn't help but think about all the awful things that Bill could be doing to your precious little angel.

"I hope she's okay." You started crying and Ford comforted you, "I'm sure she is..." he didn't have too much hope, but wasn't going to let her get hurt if he could prevent it.

You finally reached the floating pyramid palace. Stairs had been made, and you three started walking up them. They were creaking, threatening to break, but they never did. 

Bill was clearly waiting for them. He was just feeding the baby, who was cooing through the milk. He was in human form. Thin, tanned skin, blonde hair, and stunning gold eyes. "Well, well, well. I figured you three would come after her. You know? She's so sweet. She couldn't have gotten it from any of you." He maniacally laughed.

"G-Give us back our daughter, Cipher!" You screamed at him, wanting him to leave her alone. 

He gently poked her nose and chuckled, "We'll see."