**

Sebastian looked out to his city view, it was only eleven thirty and he liked hearing her voice. He couldn't shake Teddy and with the sound of her voice from the other end he wanted to be there. Yet there was only business to be handled with Ophelia that he dreaded to deal with. He was to speak with her over dinner. The next night, yet she planned otherwise.

From: Ophelia Grant
Grey, you up?

From: Sebastian Grey
No.

From: Ophelia Grant
Ouch, it feels like you're avoiding me :(

From: Sebastian Grey
We have reservations at Oasis at 7. Goodnight.

From: Ophelia Grant
What if I told you, I'm infront of your door?

Sebastian furrowed his eyebrows and checked the time. Grant was always persistent, and clearly stalkerish.

From: Ophelia Grant
I brought you bourbon.

He then headed towards the door, and it dawned on him, this was it. It had to be done. His hand operates to the door revealing her. Standing there with a smirk. Although he towered her physically she towarded him with sexuality.

"Sebastian Grey." she seductively said and his eyes flash back to the first time between them.

With her yellow sundress on the edge of his bed and his face between her thighs.

"Grant." He smirks back her, his blue eyes looking at her making Ophelia swoon inside. She then enters and reminiscing on her erotic memories with Sebastian in his Loft.

He knew the control he had over her

"Let me have a look at that bourbon." He says to her and she hands him the bottle. They walk to his living area, and she takes a seat. Taking off her coat revealing a little black dress she liked to wear. He hands her a drink and he takes a swig. "What brings you here at eleven at night?"

 "What brings you here at eleven at night?"