8

The less I know the more I want.
**

Shortly letting my friends in I was just wanted to yell about what happened, yet the risks and the reality was that I couldn't. "Looks like miss little goody two shoes Teddy ditched school." Manny chuckled and Mel gave me a funny look. Bri just went ahead raiding my frigde along with Jasper.

"Well I wasn't feeling well, so you know the smart girl needed a break." I say trying to cough up. "Bullshit!" Bri yells from the kitchen.

"We came here to get your ass ready for this party! And since we have like plenty of time, I definitely want you to go take a shower, get girled up and head out to dinner and head to the party! And I found out that Lucas was going, you can talk to him. Since you're the only one that likes the jackass." Mel rambles and Jasper sits her on her lap and I roll my eyes.

"I don't even like Lucas, although I did run into him, the other day." I admit and the realizing that this Lucas boy wasn't going to be gone any time soon.

"No way, spill. The guy hes so hot, thats why I went with Melissa to the soccer practice yesterday to check him out." Bri chirps as she bought some cookies and lemonade.

"Well on Thursday, I decided to ditch my last classes. I just needed to chill out and I went to the Sanctuary—"

"Lies! You wouldn't even go there, your so cute and small you would get raped there." Manny exclaims and I roll my eyes and Melissa and Bri have their jaws on the floor.

"I agree with Manny, the Sanctuary is really sketchy." Jasper adds in.

"Anyways, I go in and I'm walking around suddenly I find a circle playing spin the bottle which was going to end up to be some sex party and then boom he walks from behind and sees that I obviously didn't fit in. We talked the guy seemed okay and I told him I was never coming he said we'll see each other around." I say and they still carry their suprise looks.

"Well looks like you actually made a new somewhat of a friend Teddy, I congratulate you."

"Looks like I did."

**

"Jesus Christ, I look like my aunt Linda." I huff out and try to pull the sliver dress down past my ass, yet the fabic didn't budge.

"You're ass is just huge!" Mel says as she paints her toe nails. Bri looks over "Well you look hot, and as in, you will tottaly loose your virginty tonight." My eyes grow wide.

The fact that right now everything felt so wrong. The feeling just wanted me to stay and listen to Sebastian. And with the thought of my virgin card still not being swiped, I wasn't for hell ready for any swiping. The thought of sex really never did creep in my mind, yeah occasionally I will get the heats but yet Ignore it and whatch cartoons. But now with Sebastian kissing me and stuff my legs and body is asking for it.

"I'm going to change into a trusty tank top, borrow your black skirt and use those black knee high boots." I say.

"Fine but this time your going to let me do your make up." Bri says and Mel nodds.

After the long time of finally getting ready, and taking waiting for the guys to come and pick us up, I was ready for my one hour in the house of balloons and make it out alive with an uber.

"Well don't all you look stunning, especially you babe." Jasper says and Mel blushes Bri rolls her eyes.

"So anyways, um I'm gonna go meet up with someone, my uber is outside." Bri says and we part our goodbyes.