Chapter 9

~ Crystal's P.O.V ~

      I woke up in Derek's arms and smiled at how cute he looked when he was sleeping. I carefully unwrapped myself form him and went to go get in the shower.

  I was walking to my room while blow drying my hair. I opened the door to see Derek standing there, scaring me half to death. I held the blow dryer at him like a gun.

"Really that would be the thing you use to hurt me with," Derek said with an amused face.

"Try using your imagination for a sec," I said raising the blow dryer like a gun again, Derek raised his hands in surrender. "Bang." I say while blowing the air in his face he smiled and kisses me on the lips. 

"Don't you have school today?"   "School can wait another day." I said while jumping on him ,wrapping my arms around his neck and my legs around his waist. He kissed me while putting his arms around me. Our tongues fought for dominance, as he slammed as against a wall. I pulled at his hair and moaned when he kisses my neck. Then Taylor busted in my room, "Holly Christ!" Kol came running down the hallway with Stiles "What? What is it Taylor?" Kol asked before seeing me and Derek against the wall.

      "Eww gross. Come on guys what did the wall do to deserve you two making out on it?" Kol said looking at the two of us with the look of disgust.

    I quickly detached myself from Derek, blushing madly. Derek was off in his own world thinking about me naked. I rolled my eyes at him and open my room door that Taylor closed. Finding Taylor and Stiles making out as well. "Awww man you two to? I think I need to get these wall disinfected." Kol said walking down stairs. Taylor and Stiles both blush, "you guys are so cute it's sickening. Really stop being so damn cute." I say as they blush even more.

    Derek wraps his arms back around and berries his face in my neck whined lowly so only I heard him. It was probably the most adorablest thing I have ever seen in the world. "Clear are you coming to school today?" Taylor asked when she saw Derek do that. "No, I'm not feeling so well stomach ache," I said and Derek put his hand on my stomach as it I was pregnant.

   'Are you pregnant?' Stiles asked in his mind.  'No Stiles I'm not pregnant, my first time was yesterday with Derek.' I say in my head while shaking it and giving him a small smile.

     Derek rubbed my stomach and I melted into him. "Ok come Stiles let's go before we're late. I'll come back after school. Take care of her Derek." Taylor says before grabbing Stiles' hand and walking around us. "Always," Derek mumbled into my neck Taylor smiled at us and left.

   Derek lifted me up bridal style, "you don't look so great babe, are you sick?" I looked up at the worried expression and I felt a sharp pain in my stomach. Derek laid me on my bed  then I remembered that my 19th birthday was next week. That sharp pain were my new powers coming in. "Derek. Get. Kol." I said gasping in pain, Derek nodded and ran out the room.

     Derek ran back in the room with Kol hot on his trial, "Crystal what's wrong," he said worried. I screamed in pain before saying, "my powers. Their coming." Derek's eyes widened when Kol told him to leave. I screamed again, "where's my stone?" Kol grabbed my Crystal stone from my dresser and handed it to me. I pushed it against my chest and screamed. The Crystal glowed and I screamed again.

~Kol 's P.O.V ~ 

    I watched as Crystal screamed holding her stone to her chest. Her eyes growled green and she passed out. Her stone glowed and it flew to her stomach and turned into a belly button ring  and  her wrist glowed and formed a triskelion. Meaning her powers were control of the three  realms. Sky, earth, water. I went to touch her but she shocked me. I jolted back and my eyes glowed their orange color.

~Derek's P.O.V. ~

   Kol allowed me to come back in the room. I saw my symbol on  Crystal's wrist and her belly button was pierce. I didn't notice that yesterday when I was with her.

      "She'll be out for a while, she should be fine when she wakes. Just be careful with her she won't be able to control her powers for the rest of the day," Kol says putting a hand on my shoulder. I noticed how Kol was calm around me, I was 4 years older than Crystal. If I we're him I would rip my head off. "I've thought about that too Derek but if your her mate there's no reason to get in the way of you two. But if you do hurt her, I'm going to rip your heart out with my bare hands. Got it Hale." He said flashing his orange eyes at me. Wow he really knows how to threaten a person's life. "I'm going to work call me if she needs me," Kol said then walked out of the room.

    I took my shirt off then got into the bed next to her. Crystal instantly latched on to me. She was still passed out but she hailed on the me tightly. I kissed her forehead and slowly fell asleep.