Flashback

Here we go....

The year is early 2013. Now we're talking really really early. Like New Years Eve was yesterday. I'm only kidding !!

So we're talking mid January.

Pledis Building. The green practice room. In this practice room there are multiple trainees waiting for their debut, and preparing for it. 

The youngest trainee in that room, Kim Samuel.

He loved his hyungs and he loves performing. Training is his life and he cannot wait for his debut. Hyungs and noonas praise him for his good work and he appreciates it. He's such a hard worker.

There is... this one special girl.

This girl is only a year older than Samuel. Her name is Seo NaMyeong, and she's very close to him.

One day....

Green practice room. The boy trainees (whom Carats/Seventeen stans are quite familiar with) are preparing for a small performance.

"Yah, Wonwoo-ah, it's this way.. and..... ba-bam" Soonyoung explains to Wonwoo. Soonyoung is one of our top dancers in this team, he loves making up choreo and explaining it to others.

"Ah, nae" Wonwoo says.

Over to the side we have a guy named Kim Mingyu, who is hanging out with the little boy.

"Hyung, lets play a new game" Samuel says. "Muel-ah, have you been practicing?" Mingyu says to the little boy.

"Anni~" Samuel says to his Hyung. He loves practicing and getting better but he's only 11. He wants some fun. After speaking he looks around to see what every one else is doing. He spots his closest friend, and runs over to her.

"Noona!" He exclaims.

"Muel-ah, annyeong!" She says with the brightest smile. "Hey, how are you?" She speaks in fluent English.

"I am good, thank you" he says shyly but cutely. "Wah~ your English is getting better!" She smiles again. She looks at him as he watches his hyungs practice. "What's wrong sam?"

"Nothing it's just... do you think they'll debut first?" He asks looking into her eye. Surprisingly, they're the same height. "Sam, whatever happens happens. Whether you debut first or they do, I'm going to be here supporting you." She says.

"Really?" "Yes really"

"Noona, I know you're two years older than me... but I've always liked you"

"Sam, you are the most precious thing in the world to me. I like you too.... Promise me, that you'll debut." She says to him dearly.

"Promise me, that you'll never forget me" he says back to her.

"I promise" they say together.

The two of them always had a special kind of relationship. They never left each other's side and it grew and developed into something special. Then... seventeen happened. Everything kind of shifted and it wasn't the same. We flash forward into the future.

How is it now?

_____________________________________

HELLO !
So what do you guys think? My first sam fiction. I hope you guys don't mind that the girl is a little older than him.

Thanks for reading guys, tell me what do you think! Should I continue ?

If I do tho, it will be a short story, no more than 30 chapters. (Probably less, idk)

BUT LET ME KNOW !