Prologue

It was a dark night with a light mist just barely above the ground. Dark clouds covered the sky with a slim glimpse of the moon shining through them. In the back of a run down bar is where S sits a few randomly fired gunshots ring out followed by screaming from outside. Two girls covered in blood with smoking guns walk in the bar and point them at everyone. People hit the floor in fear and some yell in terror. Well everyone that is besides S, he just sits there and laughs completely relaxed.

"Get on the goddamn ground". S just kept there.

S chuckles, "Ha amateurs". The 2 girls look at each other and cock their guns.

"Follow me" says S. He leads them around the bar and into a hidden door behind the counter. The girls look and each other again.

"Come on ladies first" as the three walked down the stairs they approached a long hallway. S hits a switch and fluorescent lighting fills the entire hall.

"Walk down here take a right and when you see the cars take a left and walk up the stairs, remember the close and lock all the doors. Oh and you never saw this place".

When the two girls reach the end of the hallway they see a row of suits encased in glass, and to the right of the suits are rows and rows of different guns and explosives. They see the cars all matte black and beefed up some muscle cars and others practically armoured tanks. One of the girls looks to the right and sees an open vault filled with money, gold, and diamonds.

"Who the hell is this guy? Like damn".

"I don't know but he must be pretty important". They reach the stairs, lock and close the doors, and begin their walk up the stairs. When the get out of the mysterious vault they're on the other side of town.

"Who the hell is this guy man?"