Captive By Choice (S.M. Disney)

Story line credit: Disney's Beauty and The Beast

***

You didn't know how this happened but it did. The Beast who was holding you captive, captivated your heart as well. With a push from your wardrobe you hesitantly graced the hallway, walking toward the stairs where you would meet him. Your yellow dress floated behind you as you walked, your soft brown curls bounced around your shoulders with each step. You stopped suddenly at the top step and brought your eyes up to his.

There he was, The Beast.

His usual evil demeanor and scraggly self seemed soft and vulnerable but still strong. You both walked down and he held out his large paw for your small hand. You gave him a soft smile and your hand and he held it as if it were a feather. You walked into the grand ballroom. The glass, mirrors and gold took your breath away as it was all so beautiful. You stood across from him in the middle of the room, staring into his big brown eyes which now felt as if you had known them forever.

"May I have this dance?" He asked.

You smiled, nodded and stepped closer into his presence. He placed his arms around you, and you to him. The maestro immediately played his songs and you two danced and danced and danced. You twirled and floated feeling like a princess. He couldn't take his eyes off of you. Things started to slow down and you walked out onto the balcony looking over the land.

"I want to show you something." The Beast spoke so softly.

You followed him to where the familiar rose was; the rose he kept so safe so secret from the rest of the castle. He handed you a small mirror and gave simple directions on what to do.

"I would like to see my father." The mirror waved and soon you saw your father's image and he was in trouble. Your heart fell and you were scared.

There were two things you didn't expect, falling in love with your captor, and your captor letting you go to save your father because he loved you.

***

If you have requests, please comment or inbox me:) We would love to receive your suggestions!