Nova smiles ,"What you tryna copy me again ?"

Deetranada hits Nova playfully,"Ugh i can't stand you. "

Nova laughing,"OUCH ! I was just kidding !"

Deetranada serious,"You better have been !"

Dang Nova is a great flirter and a cute guy. Don't know why Nia Kay cheated on him she's going to see what she did,ain't know dude better than Nova. That's the truth. Anyways,I go to the display retro 7 shoe and then someone walks up behind me.

Dontrell ,"My name is Dontrell,may I help you with anything ?"

Deetranada smiles,"Um yes can you see if you have these in a size 7 ?"

Dontrell,"Let me go check. I'll be right back. Is that it ?"

Deetranada turns to Nova,"Bae you want him to get you anything ?"

Nova staring at the white retro 7's ,"Can I get these in a size 11 ?"

Dontrell smiles,"Are yall from the rap game ?"

Nova and Deetranada smiling ,"Yes."

We get this all the time...but I just called him Bae in a public place! Omg !

Dontrell pulls his phone out of his pocket ,"Can yall sign my phone case right here ?"

He also hands us two pens on the counter. We both sign his phone case somewhat next to each other,and then he goes back to get our shoes.

Nova POV

I love my fans. Deetranada and I got that heat Dontrell came back with. We stunting with all this heat on our feet. We changed shoes in the place so we'd be matching. Dontrell actually gave us a discount,what a great deal on shoes. She got blue and I got white,and they look fleeky together. I paid for both of our shoes,like a real man would. Like my uncle taught me.

Nova smiles,"We stunting Dee ?"

Deetranada laughs,"Yea No we stunting forreal ."

Nova grabs Deetranada's hand,"We're going somewhere special now. "

Deetranada smiles,"Oh really ?"

Nova smiles back,"Yep. "

Deetranada's ,"Oh and by the way thanks for the shoes. "

Nova smiles again,"No problem boo. "

I take her to this restaurant inside of the mall,and then we're going to go see a movie.

She so cute.

Anyways as I walk her down to the place,she just hugs me. I wrap my arms around her,and gave her a kiss on the side of her face.

Deetranada lets go and holds my hand,"Fancy No."

Nova ," Doing it big for you. "

Deetranada,"Aww thanks. "

As we order our food and sitting across from each other,Deetranda keeps glancing up at me.

Nova concerned,"Are you ok ?"

Deetranda smiles,"Oh um yeah. It's just crazy that I'm here ...with you."

Nia Kay POV

Omg I miss Nova so much. I don't know what I was thinking,why did I do this ? It was all Demarion's fault if he wouldn't have wooed me in this wouldn't have happened at all. Demarion and I are broken up it didn't last long. I'm by myself now. Demarion was just a butthole anyway. I just
miss Nova so much..how could I let him go ? He should have been a keeper. Ugh it wasn't Demarion's fault it was
All my fault. IM SO DUMB ! I'm literally in tears for something that I did to my own self. I thought I could handle it but I've lost a good one. I'm too embarrassed to call him,and It just feels so weird knowing that I don't have Nova. I just miss my love bug. But now I have no one. I mean I have God but you know  I want someone to be with me. I followed in my grandma's foot steps. Exactly how my mom didn't want me to be. That's why my grandma died...she was messing with two guys at the same time. She eventually got shot by one of her dudes...right in front of my mom. My mom never raised me to do this. I don't know what I was thinking. Now the internet is going crazy because of  he pictures Demarion posted of us. I just don't want to do this anymore. I can't do this anymore. I pour the pills in my mouth. Goodbye.....

Sorry guys...didn't mean to leave you Deeva's hanging. Just been busy with family. Anyways...how's this chapter ? Did Nia succeed with committing suicide ? What happened with the date ? And afterwards ?