"Nothing, he just said he was here to apolog-"

A loud bang caused me to jump as he slammed his fist down against the side in the bedroom "Don't! Don't lie to me." He warned.

My eyes tore away from his hazel mixed eyes that held fury. "I can't speak to you whilst you are like this.." I whispered tightening my grip on my own hands.

"You either tell me? Or I'm going to hunt him down and ask him myself.." He snarled. The wildness in his eyes made me believe that he would knock every single door in Vegas until he found him...

"He said... He said you were gonna ditch me, the same day I left."

He kept his mouth closed waiting for more.

"How you would roll off me and roll onto Holly." I commented.

"I told him I planned to leave Holly. And I can't keep apologising for the past.."

"But you expect me to." I replied shaking my head. "He knew she was doing coke. Apparently because of us, what a shitty stick to be hit with."

"I'm not taking anymore responsibility for Holly's habit. I won't." He replied folding his arms.

I clicked my tongue looking away from him "So are you here to tell me to get out? To sleep on the couch or ignore me until it becomes too much to bare and I have to go?"

"What?"

"If you're gonna tell me to go, then I ask that the contact with you and Avari doesn't change, even when we have left."

"I'm not asking you to go anywhere! I don't- why would you think that?!" He snapped.

I shrugged "Guess I'm waiting for reality to punch me square in the face."

He sighed raking his hand down his face in frustration "He's not to come here... Ever again."

I nodded "I never invited him. How did he know your address?"

"Nick used to stay here sometimes.I moved to this house before he got the sack."

I nodded in understanding.

"Did you really think me and him.... you know?"

"Paranoid and possessive. I know I shouldn't be. But I just... Now I have you, I don't want to lose this all. We have a family. I have a family." He answered with a smile to himself.

"And you always will, but you have to trust and believe me." I reasoned.

"I do. I was just mad that he was here that's all. I'm sorry."

I shook my head "I don't want your apology."

"Then what do you want?" Zak asked.

"A kiss and a normal hello? To forget that all of that just happened."

"Then close your eyes."

"Huh?" I frowned.

"Close them."

I followed his instructions and closed my eyes waiting patiently. "Okay!" He called making me open them to an empty bedroom.

"Oh."

The door went making me get up to answer it. Pulling the black wooden door back, Zak stood on the doorstep with his bag on his shoulder.

"Honey, I'm home." He grinned.

My grin mirrored his as I stepped out and pulled him to my height for a kiss.

The bunched nerves twisted in my tummy as his teeth tugged on my lip gently.

"Zak." I mumbled pulling away from his heated kiss.

"Yeah?"

"You're a dork."

"But a loveable one.. Right?"

I nodded "Right."

I pushed the hat up off his head and fiddled with his hair causing his eyes to close at my touch.

"Let's not fall out again... Cause I have a large section in my heart with your name across it."

He pulled me closer by my waist until our bodies were sandwiched together "Deal, but always remember, you are mine. And any man who speaks to you...." he shook his head.

"Controlling and possessive."I noted.

"You love it."

I grinned "That I do."

"