Trust.

Zak stood in his museum rubbing the tension in his forehead whilst looking at the regulations plans for his museum.

When he considered the museum, he thought it would be an amazing opportunity to show case his haunted collection which he had been collecting as a child. Not to be buried in rules of what can be presented and what can't.

"You're kidding, I mean. We have just got the plans finalised?" He stressed to his assistant Cece.

She nodded disappointedly "I've tried to negotiate but they won't budge. I've spoke with mi-" Cece paused as screaming had filled the museum. Zak shot her a look before rushing out the room to see where it was coming from.

"HELP ME!" A voice yelled.

Zak raced through the corridors until he stumbled upon a woman cradling her screaming child.

"You're not suppose to be in he-"

Her head snapped up making Zak's eyes widen instantly.

"Scarlett?!"

"I need your help! Please! I don't trust anyone else!" She cried.

Zak went to her aid immediately to look at the little girl in her arms. "I-is she your daughter?"

Scarlett nodded.

"What's her name?" He asked.

"A-Avari. Ava for short Zak she keeps seeing things." Scarlett stressed.

"Things as in..."

"Paranormal! I- I didn't know where else to go! But this time I saw it to!"

"Okay.. Avari? I'm Zak." He spoke over her crying.

"No! No he will take me away! Mommy no!" She cried clinging into Scarlett.

"I'm not taking you anywhere pumpkin, look." Zak held his hands up looking at the long black hair.

Avari's cries stopped momentarily at the faint sound of clinking. Zak noticed it instantly and whistled for Gracie who bolted to his side instantly.

"Avari, this is Gracie. You like dogs right? You got a toy one. What's it's name?"

Avari shook her head.

"Sweetie look. She's so cute." Scarlett spoke with tears in her eyes.

Avari moved slowly looking at Zak before shooting back to Scarlett's neck to hide. Zak smiled gently "Scarlett she is beautiful."

"I- I need a chain. A black onyx anything. She won't move until I ha-"

Zak pulled off his rosary instantly and handed it to her.

"It's black onyx and a blessed rosary." He informed her as Scarlett silently thanked him and put it on Avari.

"It's okay. I got one see, look. Nothing can touch you with this."

Zak watched as Ava registered the chain before it tightened around her neck. After a few minutes she slowly moved from Scarlett's neck to look around.

Zak smiled seeing her little face again and the chain wrapped around her hand.

"Hi there." He spoke gently.

"If you're a baddie. My mommy will hurt you." She warned making him chuckle.

"Oh I have no doubt about that. I'm Zak." He held his hand out causing Avari to frown.