5. Friends

pov. Anja

After some time we got at the trainstation. We hired our bikes and walked towards the road.

Me: so eh were do you want to go.

Tae: were do you want to go..

Me: haha I don't know that's why I asked you.

Tae: I think you know this place better than me so I think you might know it better.

Me: well I'm from the north. I had never been here before I ran away.

Tae: really?? BTW I will ask rapmon if we could bring you back home when we leave.

Me: I don't know if I'm ready to go back home.

Tae: you said you missed home a few hours ago.

Me: yeah, it's just. They are gonna be so mad at me. I'm scared.

Tae: that's why I want to bing you home I'll be there for you. If something happenes I'll always bet here for you.

Me: hihi thank you. I appreciate that a lot.

Omg I'm blushing this is so embarrassing.

Tae: you know what here give me your phone for a second.

Me: okay why.

Tae: I'll give you my number so you can call me when you need help with anything or if you just want to talk or something.

Me: you don't ha....

Tae: no, no its okay if you just promise me you would never give it to someone.

Me: I promise. Ehm but maybe it's a smart idea if we do this somewhere else there are a lot of people here if somebody notices it's you they will run after us or something.

Tae: yeah let's go.

We grabbed our bikes and drove away.

Tae: so how long have you actually been away form home.

Me: about 8 weeks but the first 4 weeks my mother knew where I was because I was at my dad's house. But she hasn't heard from me for the last 4 weeks unless my friend told her that I was at her house but i dont think that she knows my moms number.

Tae: that's really long.

Me: yeah I know now. That's why I'm scared to go back home.

Tae: I think you should call her.

Me: I'm scared.

Tae: you know I'm here if she gets mad or something I could talk with her.

Me: I really appreciate that but I think won't do anything.

Tae: don't you think she's looking for you?

Me: i don't really know. She didn't even sent me a tekst when I was at my dad's house. I just blocked her on whatsapp now.

Tae: please call her. Friends come and go but you should really keep contact with your family.

Me: yeah that's true. I'll call her later when we are back at the hotel.

Tae: yeah I'll stay with you then.

Me: why do you care actually.

Tae: I just think everybody should keep close to their families especially with you mom or dad.

Me: yeah. I really want to go back home but I don't know if I can. At least not yet.

Tae: I get that, I just think you should call her.