2. nice time

Pov. Anja

So this is probably the most beautiful day of my life. V noticed me outside and now they even invited me to eat. V held my hand the whole way here and jungkook kept talking to him. He seemed quite irritated at jungkook idk what he said.

But where is tae. He was here when we arrived but now he's gone.

Me: ehm where is tae.

Rm: he left but he'll be right back don't worry there are 2 security members with him.

Rapmon walked towards the register to look if there were tables free where we could eat. There where 2 tables free one where bts and me could sit and one for the security members

I sat down next to jungkook and left a chair free at the other side for v

Jk: ehm you are here with us now but I don't actually think we know any thing about you could you teel us something about urself.

Me: oh yeah I'm so sorry my name is Anja and I'm originally from groningen that's here in the north of the Netherlands.

Jm: oh cool. If I may ask why where you crying. I think everyone wants to know

Rm: Jimin please let her be. Just order your drink. What do you want Anja.

Me: ehm mag ik een cola ( in dutch: can I have a cola/coke) oh sorry that's a habit. I'm used to talk in dutch lol. So I forgot to talk in english

Jh: dont worry. Its okay. And acctually your accent is really cute.

Me: oh ehm... well thank you.

Jk: (in korean) stay away she's mine.

Rm: (in korean) ehm she's not yours at all.

Jm: (in korean) no tae already has her.

Rm: (in korean) guys stop she I'd not from anybody. (Back in english) I'm sorry they were joking around in korean.

Me: oh haha its okay.

Waiter: hello wich pizza do you guys want.

Everyone chose their pizza

Jin: what do you want Anja.

Me: ehm I'd like to have a pizza margarita please. But guys shouldn't we choose a pizza for tae.

S: yeah I think he likes the same as you have.

Me: well I can't finish a full pizza anyway we could share.

Jk: yeah I have the same as them we could share 2 pizza's with the 3 of us.

S: okay if you guys want to you could.

Me: yeah that's okay.

Jungkook wispered to me

Jk: hey don't worry about v now, we're here just sit and relax. He'll be back later so yeah. We could talk now. Just the 2 of us. Wait give me ur phone so i can put my telephone nomber in it.

Me: yeah here you go. But ehm well we are in a full group we shouldn't leave them out okay??

Jk: no of course not lol I was joking. Here's your phone back.

While he had said that he he put his hand on my leg. I felt kinda awkward. And I guess I looked awkward becouse rapmon suddenly started to talk a bit louder. Jungkook stared to listen and he lifted his hand off my leg.

Rm: So ehm I'm gonna call v real quick just to see where he is.

Me: (overly enthusiastic) yeah please I'm worried. (Wispering) omg did I really say that in such a dork.

J: you're not a dork lol. Im worried too .

Me: oh, haha thank you.

Rapmon called. When te pizza's arrived at the table he came back.

Rm: he'll be right here. He's a view streets away.

Jm: I hope that no army's found him.

Me: I hope so too. Isn't it irritating that you almost can't go anywhere without being recognised and followed and stuff.

Rm: yeah it really is. Of course we love army but the following is irritating. Especially if we just want to have a quiet dinner or something like that. That's why I'm happy no army has found this place yet.

S: yeah otherwise we wouldn't even be able to leave this place.

Me: I'm actually so sorry for that like I know it might be very fun. Being a big star and stuff I reckon it might be very hard. All the practice and stuff like that.

Jin: yeah it is. Being a kpop idle is really hard. We practice so much and we're not allowed to go anywhere alone.

Just as Jin said that the door of the restaurant opened. It is v.

Me: he tae we're sitting here I'm glad your back.

Rapmon wispered something in Jin's ear and In response Jin laughed.

Jin: hey Anja me and namjoon are going to call someone really quick we'll be right back.

Me: okay?? why is this targeted at me though we're here with a whole group.

Rm: just wait and see.

Tae: lol forget them enjoy your pizza.

Me: yeah well... I thought that you, me and kookie could share. Is that okay??

Tae: of course that's perfectly fine.

Me: I'm happy about that.

About 30 min later everyone was done with their pizza. I still didn't know why Jin and rapmon called and why v left in the first place. I guess it's not my business or they will tell me later.

Rm: why don't we find a park and a place where we can eat some ice cream

Jin: yeah we could sit and chat a little bit.

Me: good idea. I guess that be fun.

So we looked on our phones to find a park and a place where we could get ice cream. We found a nice place. It was kinda far so their chauffer brought us there. Once we where there we all got some ice cream and sat on the grass.

Rm: Jin shall we tell her now.

Jin: yeah tell her.

Rm: we just called our management and they told us you could stay in the hotel with us if you wanted to.

Me: OMG YEAH. That be amazing. How am I so lucky.

Tae: becouse everyone deserves to have some luck sometimes.

Me: omg did i really say that out loud thats so embarrassing. well I'm overly lucky. First meeting you guys. Then even being noticed by you and I could even eat with you. And now I can sleep in a hotel lol. That hotel might even be more luxurious than my home.

Rm: don't laugh to early. there is something.

Me: what.

Rm: you need to share your room with one of us. The rooms are for 2 people and yeah we're with seven so yeah. We'd totallt get it if you don't want to.

Me: no I don't mind I have 3 brothers and yeah I slept with all of them in a tent so yeah. I think it might acctually be more fun than all alone in such a room lol.

Rm: well you can choose who you want to be in a room with.