Chapter 20: Lazy Day

Start from the beginning

I just shook my head, smiling to myself. I grabbed my shoes and sat on the bed putting them on.

"It's not really a joke..." I started.

I tied my left shoe and moved onto my right.

"Oh excuse me... can I hear what you were laughing at?" He laughed and sat next to me.

"Well you reminded me of when you were that dorky little kid singing One Time with your clothes." I said and looked up at him.

"I was not a dorky little kid!!!!"

He said looking offended. I merely gave him a look.

"Okay fine I was a little dorky."

I looked at him again.

"Okay fine I was really dorky. You happy now?"

I nodded my head laughing. "Extremely happy."

He lightly punched me on the shoulder and I playfully pushed him.

We finally got outside and started walking around my neighborhood like I always do when I'm bored.

We talked about his career and when his next tour is gonna be. "I'm gonna start one during the summer. It was gonna start in April but I wanted to see if you wanted to come..." He said hopefully.

"Do you really think I would say no to going all over the world especially with you???" I said in disbelief.

He just laughed and said "I guess that's a yes?"

"Yes." I said smiling. He smiled real big, picked me up and spun me around.

"Well someones excited!!" I told him laughing.

He put me down, but he was still smiling. "Well yea, your coming with me on tour!!" he exclaimed like a little kid.

I laughed. We started walking again hand in hand. I then felt a drop on my head. Then another, and another. Then it was full on pouring down rain.

"Are you serious???" Justin shouted. "I just fixed my hair!!"

"Really Justin?" I shouted above the rain.

"Come on." I said and pulled his hand, laughing.

"Wait," he said stopping us. He spun me around so I was facing him.

He leaned down and kissed me. He then pulled away after about 4 minutes.

We started running home. I hate running so after 7 minutes of running I stopped and pulled Justin's hand making him stop.

"What's wrong?" He asked.

"Will you give me a piggy back ride? I don't run unless someone is trying to kidnap me."

He laughed and said, "Sure hop on."

I got on his back and soon we were at home.

I grabbed two mugs from the kitchen cabinet. I put some water in the cups and stuck them in the microwave.

I turned around to see Justin standing in the door way and jumped.

"You scared the crap out of me!!" I said with my hand on my chest. He laughed and said,

"Alright I'm done you can go change now." I smiled and nodded my head.

I walked in my room and saw his wet clothes laying on the floor.

"JUSTIN DREW BIEBER IS THIS HOW YOUR MOM RAISED YOU??? COME PICK YOUR WET CLOTHES UP OFF MY DRY CARPET NOW!!" I yelled.

I hate when my floor is wet because it's carpet and it takes forever to dry.

Justin walked in with his head hung low.

"Yesmam. God, you sound like my mom." He said.

"Sorry I hate my floor being wet. You know I still love you though babe." I said and kissed his cheek.

He smiled and picked up his clothes off the floor.

"I love you too Soph." He replied as he walked out.

I grabbed my purple and black Nike shorts, a gray sweatshirt that has Justin's signature on it, and some zebra print socks.

After I changed and put my hair down so it could dry, and I put our clothes in the dryer.

I went to the kitchen and made the hot chocolate. I grabbed our mugs and sat one next to Justin on the coffee table and set mine on the coffee table on my side.

I sat next to him and grabbed the remote. I turned on We Bought a Zoo and we cuddled for the rest of the day.

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

Hey readers!! Just wanted to remind you about my contest that will be ending this Saturday so message me your ship names and I will choose a winner!!! Love y'all thank you for all the reads it really means a lot!!!! Hugs and Kisses to everyone!!! -Rylee