E l e v e n

The bell rang and Marinette walked quietly to lunch. Adrien was busy chatting with Nino while Alya was talking with Rose about the Prince.

Marinette suddenly felt hands push her into the line of lockers. She looked at who pushed her and narrowed her eyes at her. It was Chloé.

"Marinette, don't you think I knew Adrien backed you up because your his 'girlfriend'!" Chloé spat at the bluenette.

"Whaaa? What are you talking about? Adrien backed me up because he wanted to be a good friend!" Marinette said, now sweating nervously.

"Mhm. Sure, Marinette. Rumors are going around the school that were started by Alya that you and my Adrikins were dating! Is this true?" Chloé raised an eyebrow at her rival.

"Well-" Marinette was interrupted by Chloé.

"I knew it! I knew it all along! You were trying to get back my Adrikins!" Chloé yelled at Marinette. "But that's too bad- because Adrien hasn't officially broken up with me!"

Before Marinette could speak, a male voice took place. "About that, Chloé-"

"Adrien!" Chloé ran up to him, wrapped her arms around him, and kissed his cheek.

"Yeah, yeah, please get off, Chloé." Adrien lightly pushed her off of him. Chloé looked into his jade green eyes.

"What do you want to tell me, honey?" Chloé smiled innocently but then glared at Marinette.

"Chloé," Adrien took a deep breath.

"I want to break up with you."

"What! No! You can't break up with me! I'm your Ladybug and your my Chat Noir!" Chloé cried to her 'boyfriend'.

"Actually, I found my Ladybug." Adrien wrapped an arm around Marinette. "Also, I've been wanting to tell you that for a long time. Sorry."

"Marinette, how could you! You stole my Adrien!" Chloé cried and glared at the bluenette.

"He stole my heart." Marinette smirked to Chloé. Chloé narrowed her eyes at Adrien.

"Adrikins, is this true?" Chloé said through clenched teeth. Adrien nodded.

"I'm sorry, were just not meant to be." Adrien gave Chloé a gentle hug. Chloé hugged him back tightly.

"Goodbye, Chloé."
------------------------
"So Adrien just broke up with Chloé I saw." Nathaniel brought his lunch tray and sat next to Felix.

"Hmm, alright then. She was a terrible girlfriend to him anyways. A son of a biscuit." Felix said and Nathaniel nodded in agreement.

(A/N: I try not to curse in my books sorry XD. Though, I am completely fine with you guys cursing in the comments).

"We need to come up with a plan." Felix said to his friend. Nathaniel started sketching in his sketchbook.

"Wait, that's it," Felix pointed to Nathaniel's sketchbook. "You can draw out our plan."

"Sounds good to me." Nathaniel shrugged to his friend and started to sketch backgrounds on his sketch paper.

Silence set upon them for a few minutes. It wasn't until Nathaniel said something.

"I have an idea," Nathaniel started sketching on his paper. Felix watched Nathaniel draw the plan in curiosity.

"Okay, done." Nathaniel dropped his pencil on the table and showed Felix the plan.

"Now, Nath, explain to me this plan of yours."