Nightmare and Danger

TRIGGER WARNING: VIOLENCE!

AN: We are so close to its ending!

______________________________________________

Brittany's POV:

It was Friday afternoon and I just got home from school but I was already rushing to my room to change clothes. Hannah sent me a message to meet her at Breadstix for dinner, which was weird, because I thought she was going out with Quinn tonight. I wish everything was fine with them.

As usual, our house was empty so I just informed my parents through text that I'll have my dinner outside with my sister.

After I changed into a simple t-shirt, denim jeans, took my jacket and purse, I ran down the stairs and locked the door before I head off.

It was exactly seven when I got there.

I was confused for a moment when I saw balloons and everyone was wearing white with a combination of red top t-shirt.

Was it Valentine's?

"Mic test! Mic, hello!"

I looked up the stage and I was in surprise when I saw my girlfriend, Santana.

"Hi love, I'm glad you're just right in time. Happy birthday, Britt," she said smiling as she held a cake with her other hand. "Come right up here to make a wish and blow your candle," she said and my eyes got teary as I walked towards the stage.

"Santana, you really did all of this?"

"Of course, it's the birthday of my amazing girlfriend. I thought she deserve to be surprised," she said before she moved closer and placed a warm kiss on my lips. "Happy birthday, Brittany. Make a wish."

I then closed my eyes, made a wish and blew my candle but then there was a loud shot of gun heard.

I opened my eyes and Santana was already on the floor, bleeding.

I searched where the bullet came from and there was Reagan at the door pointing a gun.

"I told you. You are mine," she said. Her eyes were in tears but her lips was smiling with malice.

And that's when I jolted up awake gasping for air.

I felt like I was starting to get crazy with all of these nightmares I was having. I wish it would stop.

"Brittany, do you need me to drive you to school?" Hannah asked as she entered my room.

"Uh yes, because someone used my car yesterday and forgot it to bring back," I said glaring at her. "And could you knock before you enter?"

She rolled her eyes and nodded. "I'm sorry. I'll call Quinn to get it from the motel we stayed in last night."

I looked at her in grimace. "Do I really had to hear that?"

"I was just joking. Your car got towed!" she said and winked before she run downstairs.

"What the hell?!"

______________________________________________

"Hey, are you fine? You look terrible." Hannah worriedly asked as she drives me to school.

"It's because I don't have a car because of you. Plus, I didn't sleep well last night," I replied as I kept gazing outside the window.

"You'll get your car back later I promise, and didn't I tell you not to stay up too late last night?" she said. "I'm going to meet Quinn later at Breadstix. You wanna join?"