Chapter 15

Then you tell her about the dots. You take out the map again and Okami's dot is red again. You ask her to try to go wake up Satoshi and Taka. And she somehow gets them awake, and their dots return to normal. You tell Satoshi about it and he says that maybe there are a lot more people here and they're just asleep... You look down at the map still puzzled. Satoshis is looking at the map with you, then he suggests that you both head to the next closest dot. The next dot is a pink dot. Before you start to walk you all have some food and water. Then get started on walking to the pink dot. You've all gone about a quarter of the way there, before you and Satoshi start to talk again. You ask him how they ended up at the room. He tells you that he really has no clue. He has a sense of fear in his eyes. A look of unknown knowledge, a lack of information. You look at him and give a slight smile of reassurance. He gave a sort of half smile back. You look at the map to see how far you are from the pink dot. You all are still pretty far away. So you look over to Okami and give her a pat on the head, she turns her head to you and gives you what you would like to believe a smile. You look around out of boredom, you're not entirely sure why. All you see is blue. Blue to your left, right, behind you, in front of you, above you. You look below you and for just a split second you thought you saw grass. You could've sworn that you had seen grass. You closed your eyes and rubbed them and looked again. And it was just blue. You were puzzled, and Satoshi took a notice. He placed his arm on your shoulder and asked if you were ok. You snap out of your state of puzzlement and said yes that you were fine. He looked at you for a minute and then looked away. It was like that for the rest of the way. Quiet everyone deep in thought, the only things you could hear were footsteps, and the quiet, barely noticeable flap of Taka's wings.