Chapter 7

You look back at the desk and you get an idea. You say out loud saying how you wished you had a pen and paper. Then turned around, then turned back to look at the desk. The sign was different.. It said nice try but that's not allowed. You look at the map, still only one dot is moving other than your and Okami's the next closest dot was a black dot. It was pretty far, but it's not like you could really go anywhere else. So you start walking in the direction of it, as usual Okami follows. You walk for about 2 hours, on the map it looked as if you were halfway there. You sit down and get out some water. You give some to Okami. Then you look back at the map. The pink moving dot who you can only guess is the girl isn't to far off. It's about the same distance away as the black dot, but in a different direction. You start walking after a 10-15 minute break. You walk another hour and a half before you see something in the distance. You continue. It was about ten minutes after you first saw the object. When you see something else in the distance. You grab the map and look at it. It was the pink dot. It had moved. You don't understand how it could have moved there so fast. Being nervous you continue to walk, mainly because Okami wasn't worried at all. So you finally get there, and it's a door. And there was a small table to the right of the door. The door was a light pink, it has small blue flowers around the edges. It reminded you of the girl, and the room you were both in before you left. You look at the small table. The legs were metal painted white, and the top was glass. On top of the table there were some flowers they looked like lavender but it smelled more like a rose. You look around, you see the figure in the distance. You couldn't tell if it was moving or not. So you look at the map, it was moving but very slowly. You don't want to go through the door, but you don't want to stick around to see the figure.