Chapter 11

You look at the map you see that the red dot that you can only assume is Taka is moving to where you, Satoshi, and Okami. You tell Satoshi, he says that she should be here soon then and to wait for her. You all wait Satoshi keeps reading the note. And you're laying down next to Okami when Taka finally arrives. Satoshi calls to Taka, and she flies down. Satoshi asks about what all she saw. Then Taka talks. You flip out and were like OMFG she... she just talked!!!!!! So Satoshi was like well yeah of course she can talk. Okami should be able to talk to. You look at Okami. Okami? Can you really talk? Okami just looks up and shakes her head no. then you say, but you can understand me though? Okami shook her head yes. You think for a moment. Then you ask well then what did you see Taka? Taka says that she saw a lot of dead or sleeping children, a few boxes, and a few doors. You and Satoshi look at each other. Then they look at the door. You ask how far away is the closest door and box. She say that it's a long ways from here and that they are in opposite directions. You think. Then after thinking about the situation, you say to Satoshi that you think that you and him should go through this door. Once you and Satoshi agree you both ask Okami and Taka what they think and they both agree as well. You were terrified but you dare not show it to Satoshi. You open the door and inside is a room.