3 Months later

**3 months later.** *Nakiah POV*

Damn, rehersal today was all hell, but im happy because i finally learned the part i missed becuase of a Doctors appointment.

"Aight guys! Good practice only two days till the concert, but yall are ahead so yall get tomorrow off but prepare for Wensday!" Dave said clapping to dismiss us. I got up and walked over to my bag to get some water. "Hey baby." I heard Roc say coming up behind me. "Hey. So how was your rehersal?" I asked turning around to him. "Boring with out you." He said putting his hands on my hips and kissing me. "Awe, I went to the Doctor yesterday." I said "Is everything okay?" He asked furrowing his eyebrows. "Yes. He said my baby is most likely to come out feet first." I said smiling. "I came out feet first!" He said getting happier. "Really?" I asked "Yep its gonna be just like me!" He said wrapping his arms around my waist pulling me closer. "Can we go now? Im hungry." I asked. "Sure what you want to eat?" He asked grabbing my bag from me. "Well i want my bag, and what ever room service brings." I said reaching for my bag. "No, your not carrying this its heavy." He said walking ahead of me out the door.

When we got to the Hotel he started ordering us food. "Yall getting food?" Prod asked coming in followed by Alicia. "Shut up you always hungry." She said walking past him. "Yeah were all having (name food)" He said. After about 30 minuets our food finally got herre. I was bomb too.

"Babe." Roc said when i walked in our room. "What?" I asked laying across the bed on him. "Hi." He said smiling. "Hi." I said back glaring at him. "I love you." He said making me look up at him. "I love you too." I said smiling and moving to lay across his chest. "I mean i really do." he said sitting up. "I really do love you too." He had the biggest smile on his face. "You know i love you, or else i wouldnt be pregnant with you baby Chresanto." I said "You know i love you, or else i wouldnt have claimed it." We both laughed a little. "Im getting fat." I complained looking at my stomach. "No your not. Your still beautiful." He said putting his arm around me. "But imma get fat." Said. "Youll still be beautiful." he said winking at me.

**Aniyah POV**

So im now 5 months pregnant. I can find out the gender of the baby next month maybe, but i still want it to be a surprise. I totally forgot Ray, when he brings girls over i actually feel bad for them, because i dont want them to be in my place. But I actually did get over him because I met some one who actually cares and likes babies. ITs funny how everytime hes around Ray gets all booty tickled.

"So whos that Anderson nigga always showing up around here?" Ray asked walking in my room. "My boyfriend. Why?" I asked raising an eye brow at him. "Oh. Whatever." He said rolling his eyes. "What the hell ray, are you jealous?" I asked looking up at him smiling. "No." He said quietly then walked out. I knew he was but i just let it go cuz he stubborn and wont tell me. I sat there and laughed until i got a text.

Anderson: Hey babe im coming over want anything from the store?

Me:A taco from Taco bell?

Anderson: Anything for you ;) okie ill be there in 10 .

Me: Okay see u then

10 minuets later he knocked on the door. "Hey!" I said opening the door. "Hey short shit!" He said smiling down at me and walking in. "Im not that short, dont have cuz your Lebron size!" I said laughing at him plopping on the couch. "Heres your tacos." He said handing me a bag. "Thanks baby." I said smiling and sitting next to him. I was in the middle of eating my taco, when ray walked out the bathroom. I looked up as he walked past us and rolled his eyes. "You got a problem?" I asked him. "Right now, hes my problem." He said glaring at Anderson. "WHat I do?" he asked confused. "You come in tryna be captain save a hoe, tryna take car of my babys baby, why are you even here!" He said yelling. "Exscuse me! Last time i checked, you say its not yours so since you wanna act liek it not your then it wont be yours, and i wont be yours. Sit down with that shit!" I yelled back at him with anger building up anger. "YOU KNOW WHAT ANIYAH FUCK YOU! AND YO LIL UGLY LOOKIN ASS NIGGA! I DONT GIVE A FUCK I AINT THE DADDY OF THAT FUCKIN BABY DAMN!" He was full out yelling, he was so mad, he flipped the chair on the glass table shattering it to pieces. "WHAT THE FUCK RAY, WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH YOU, YOU WONDER WHY HES SO MUCH BETTER THAN YOU YOUR A FUCKIN SELFISH UGLY BITCH YOU KNOW THAT!" I yelled back getting in his face.  He grabbed me arm and pulled me closer to him. "You can let the fuck go of me!" I yelled at him trying to get out his grip. "AYE WHAT THE FUCK YOU DONT PUT YO HANDS ON NO FEMALE!" Anderson yelled pushing ray off of me. Ray looked back up and punched Anderson dead in the face but he didnt move. Anderson wasnt playing, he punched Ray back and grabbed both of his braids pulling him down. Ray kept throwing punches but kept missing. "Anderson!" I yelled when i saw Ray bleeding. "AYE!!" Prince and Roc yelled running over to break this up. Prince pulled Anderson off Ray and Roc pulled Ray away from anderson. "NEUTRAL CORNERS!" Nakiah yelled. "Can yall act like civilized balck people!" She yelled walking up to them. "Ray if you aint wanna take care of the baby, you know some one else is going to so your fault. Andy, you need some serious anger managment!"

"Man fuck yall im out!" Ray said wiping his face and leaving. "So how we gonna get this shit cleaned up?" Roc asked about the glass everywhere. I shrugged and sat back down.

***Ray POV***

Man fuck that shit! Aniyah knos i love her to death!

I was walking down the sidewalk hella fas when i came to the cross walk i didnt know where i was going but i crossed anyway. I heard a bunch of horns honking, i turned my head but everything went black.

***Aniyah POV***

I was sleep when i heard some one call my name.

"ANIYAH!!" I heard Alicia voice. "What?" I asked walking in the main room. "Look." She turned to the Tv where a hit and run was being shown. "Who got hit?" Everyone looked at me with sadness. "Who got hit!"  Nakiah looked up at me and shook her head. "Ray."

******************************************************