Harmony's POV

When I heard we were moving my heart sank . I wasn't happy about leaving my old home . I miss my old room . The big space I had and being away from my parents that's what I missed the most . I hate my parents . My mom thinks I am not good enough as if I was supposed to be her perfect Angel . Well sorry mom but I am my own person . She doesn't care about me and never asks how I feel . We aren't close and that's that . My dad is worse then my mom . He is an abusive alcoholic it's why I can't sleep at night . He hits mom , fights with her , and doesn't even spend time with her . I have seen him hit mom and I have actually cried . It pains me to say but I actually feel sorry for mom . We don't spend anytime together as a family . It's really sad . We used to always spend time together but we haven't since I was five . These days it's fear , anger , sadness , loneliness , and hope that is in our minds . I haven't lost hope I know one day I will be free til then you just gotta keep on fighting .

I am a very positive person but I get scared to show my happy side around my parents . I used to always smile around them with no problem . Now a days I am afraid to smile with the fear of getting mocked to be smile . Almost like being happy is guilt feeling . I still do smile but I keep my happiness to myself . As I was looking out the window I realized it was time for me to change the song on my IPod . I changed the song and began listening to Happy Song by Bring Me The Horizon . They are my favorite band . My second favorite would have to either Black Veil Brides or Of Mice & Men . Anyway when we approached the house I thought it was pretty cool and it was different . It was a Victorian Gothic House , with an architecture style to it , on the outside the house was purple , and to the left were three windows . That section was painted dark purple , along the path way to the house were beautiful flowers , and purple violets by the staircase . When we came out of the color I thought it was absolutely beautiful . I walked up the steps towards the door and the front porch was so huge . There was a white chair on the front porch , a light hanging above , and there was something laying by the door . It was a newspaper wrapped in this peachy color so it didn't get wet . I opened it and the date was expired . What I saw next lowered my motivation a little bit . In the caption it read " 18 BOYS FOUND DIED AT THE HOUSE OF LORD AVENUE " !!!!  

My heart stopped I got a scared . But then I heard my parents coming up behind me . I put the newspaper inside of my jacket . I didn't want to be a downer and didn't want to be yelled at to my face . I'll read it later I thought and so my parents opened the door to the new house . I did my best to keep my motivation up so they didn't suspect anything . When they opened the door the inside was gorgeous to . The floor was white , it looked very clean , and shined when the sun touched it . There was a carpet , with three red chairs and a black table in the center , The steps to the staircase was red and gold , with a huge candle stick that was still lighting , there was two big windows , and a other window with a white curtain , other candlestick was by certain I assume for decoration , a stunning cylinder was hanging from the ceiling , pictures along the wall , on the front of the staircase sat a white vase , and a black table outlined in gold was to the left , and a other candlestick sat on top of it .

How many candlesticks did this owner have ? I thought to myself . Straight ahead were two steps that lead to a library and to the left was the kitchen . A other candle was hanging from the wall that was still lighting . I just find it weird how 2 out of the 4 candles are lighting not only that but why was the owner before us obsessed with candles ? Just seems strange to me . Anyway the library was enormous with hundreds of books I am just dying to read . The chair was black , along with the sofa , there was a foot rest by the chair so you could rest your feet and read , there was a blanket , and two pillows on the sofa , along with a carpet underneath , there was a desk , with a lamp by the sofa , when you looked out the window you could see who was coming and going , the walls were red , there was a black spiral staircase in the center , with a black fireplace , and a picture of a lady hanging above the fireplace . Before going up the staircase I couldn't but wonder who this woman could be . I walked up the staircase to see where it leads and I found out it lead to my new room . When I came up to my new room I saw the walls were black , purple carpeting , my bed was purple with a black curtain , my chest set was black outlined in purple , I had pastel purple curtains , a huge mirror by my closet , and I had two windows . Since I didn't have a balcony I did have to the roof to sit on which was next to a huge tree .