1202 (Interlude)

Imagine entering a bedroom, your favorite song is playing, and a beautiful girl is bent over the bed in high heels waiting for you to penetrate her body. Welcome to my Sunday morning!!

12:02 a.m.: I walk through the threshold of the Red Room, one of my photo shoot rooms, and approach this Goddess bent over my bed. Her high heels, Bronze Giuseppe Zanotti, accented her Goddess appearance. What a gift God bestowed upon me!

I could feel my heart racing like a drum as I got closer to her. I started to unbotton my shirt as I walked towards her. She looked over at me with piercing black eyes. Her melanin glowed under the red lights as she turned towards me.

She ripped open my shirt and rubbed her hands all over my chest. I wrapped her long black hair around my left hand and pulled back so I could get a clear view of those eyes. She gazed into my eyes, and a devilish grin took hold of her face.

I grabbed her by the throat with my right hand and she grabbed mine. I carried her over to the wall and slammed her body against it. She grinned even harder. I could tell this was going to be a rough night.

I released her hair, only to slap her swiftly across the face. She bit her bottom lip and smirked. She tried to bite mine, but she couldn't break my grip around her throat. I laughed and returned the grin.  Her piercing eyes were locked on to mine as she gripped my forearm with both of her hands. She wrapped her legs around my lower back and pulled me in close. I could feel her heels locked into my back.

She removed her hands from my forearm and reached under my already ripped shirt. She drove her pointed red nails into my back. My jaw tenses up. Over the years, I've become a fan of the pain. I removed my grip around her throat and lifted her by her ass. I firmly gripped her as I lifted her up.

I flipped her upside down, and we licked each other's flesh. I slid my wide tongue against her light pink pussy. Her lips spread open for me to french kiss. I devoured her like there was a prize that I was searching for with my tongue. She moaned loud and clawed into my thighs as I penetrated her soul with each stroke.

She licked the side of my member from the base to the very tip. She lightly nibbled on me as she feasted on me. I grew harder and harder as she sucked harder and harder. It felt as if she was trying to vacuum my soul into her mouth.

I walked over to the bed as we continued to endulge in each other's flesh. I threw her into the bed, and she spun herself around. Her skin glowed beautifully in this light. The silk sheets complimented her pure essence.

She summoned me over to her and crawled on top of the sheets. The fierce lion pounced on its prey! She fanned the sheet over our bodies. As it draped over us, I entered her temple.

Her body literally became my playground as we tossed and turned throughout the night. Conquering each other's body, and most importantly, expressing ourselves in Nature's purest form of art.

I love models!!!!