Bye Felicia

The most amazing woman I ever encountered was Felicia. She was well educated, full of incite, very mature, and extremely classy. Felicia honed a combination of characteristics that would make her the perfect spouse.

We met at a sporting event. We both received complimentary tickets to the game from this boutique we both shop at in Beverly Hills. We ended up next to each other and started chatting in between plays. We both instantly felt the chemistry between us. We had quite a few drinks that night and we ended up at a hotel located next to the arena.

After our first time together, we started socially dating. We would go out to nice restaurants, the cinema, plays, and plenty of other places. I wasn't used to dating someone, hook ups are more my speed, but I gave her a chance.

A few months into our relationship I noticed a weird vibe and distance between us. I began to question it and tried to figure out what was wrong. I took her for a walk in the park, a short time later, and we sat down and spoke.

Felicia informed me that she was leading a double life. It turns out she was married to a gentleman who traveled often and didn't make time for her. She was falling out of love with him but she didn't know if she was truly ready to leave him.

I was devastated by the news. I took a moment to collect my thoughts and I laid out the what was going to happen from here on out:

"I can't believe you put me in a situation where you used me to cheat on your husband! It's okay though, I'm going to make your decision easy for you....go back to him! Learn to love your husband again and be faithful to him!" I said in a stern tone.

"Okay." she said nodding her head. "I really would like us to sync one last time though"

"One last time?....okay, but never call me or text me again after tonight." I told Felicia.

Felicia agreed and we headed to my loft.

Once we arrived at my loft, I opened a bottle of Hennessy and put it in a bucket of ice water while Felicia prepared a shower for us.

I soon joined her and washed each other's bodies. We scrubbed each other down as if we could wash the filth of future actions off. I ran my hands across her frame as the water ran down her beautiful skin. We kissed passionately while the water rained down our bodies. I turned her around and pressed her body against the steamy glass as my sword entered her honey pot. I pounded her hard in the shower; call it revenge for her deception.

Felicia turned around and pulled me close. We kissed for a while then exited the shower. We dried each other's bodies off with so much care, after all it is our last time together.

I grabbed the bucket of ice water and Hennessy on the way to my bedroom. I popped open the bottle, poured some down my throat, and then some down her's. She laid on my black sheets while I covered her skin with ice water. I licked it off and soaked her sweet skin in Henny. My tongue worked its way up and down her pores. Each lick was more intoxicating than the last. She grabbed my arms, sinking her nails into them while I explored her body. Felicia's skin mixed with Hennessy was the perfect chemical composure; making my passion toward her even more intense as I began to taste her honey pot. Her honey pot began to flow freely as the influence of Hennessy started to take control. Our eyes locked during my eating session then her's rolled back as my tongue tapped on her g-spot like a drum. She grabbed my hair and pulled while I went harder. For the last time, I had to remind her what she would never receive again.

After an hour or so, my jaw was almost completely locked. When I went to stand up, Felicia pulled me in close; wrapping her long legs around the small of my back. She licked my lips then sucked her juices right off of them with a smirk on her face. We played around for a while, teasing each other almost to the point of climax.

Please visit my website for the rest of the story and more stories like this:

www.thechulolife.com