Higher

I was on the red eye to Atlanta, Georgia from Houston, Texas for a impromptu board meeting that was called by Marshall, my prick of a coworker who happens to be chairman of the board of advisers. I figured since he knew I was on vacation he thought it would be a good time to ruin it for me.

Atleast there was no "mix-up" with my first class ticket today, I was flying private. It was 06:03 am and I was tipping the black car service when the flight attendant rolled my bag on the tarmac. I followed behind her and enjoyed an amazing view. She walked with such confidence, it was a turn on before I even had an opportunity to get a clear view of her face I was already intrigued by her. She was fierce and elegant. Her personality shined right through her skin. She shimmered in the light like diamonds were covering her skin. She escorted me to my seat and introduced herself. Her name was Nicolette.

She never skipped a beat while walking and dropped a smile while conversing. I liked the way she carried herself.

"Nicolette, please come have a drink with me." I asked ever so politely.

She began to blush and play with her hair when she began to reply: "Why thank you for the offer sir but I don't think it would be..."

She was saying before I rudely interrupted her.

"Nonsense! Come have a drink!" I said with a luring grin.

Nicolette and I discussed world topics of interest and the longer we spoke the closer we seem to be to each other. I knew that her mind was high off of my conversation, i couldn't wait to get her body even higher.

One drink turned into 5 and by this time, Nicolette and I were both pretty tipsy and feeling the sparks fly

"Hey would you mind giving me a tour of the sleeping quarters? I've never actually seen or used them on one of these before." I asked while I took another sip of my drink.

"Sure, you are just going to love our accommodations!" Nicolette said enthusiastically.

She showed me around a spacious one bed room with private bathroom and full shower. I was very impressed.

After a few minutes of playful laughter and flirting, Nicolette and I decided to give the bed a comfort test. I bent her over the bottom of the bed and ran my hands up her thighs slowly but applying pressure to the inner thigh. Her body was mine to manipulate from the first touch to the last. I lifted up her skirt and spanked her ass firmly. She glanced back at me with the looker of a female jaguar on the prowl. I force her skirt up a little more to obtain a better view of her perfect bottom. Her skin was like cashmere sheets as my hands pressed against it, I could feel the pride she took in self care. Her temple was waxed and spotless. You could eat a meal off of any part of her body. Her frame was mine for the taking. I unzipped my pants and she began to grip the sheets with anticipation of what was getting ready to ensue. I rubbed myself against her temple and her body began to leak. I guess it was time to plug that leak.

Just as things started to heat up, we hear a voice over the plane speakers "Prepare for descent."

& Just like that, the pressure we both built up to left there at the height of its tension.

That is one way to get the blood flowing before 7 am.

Please Follow Me & Turn On Notifications for more! Please comment and share this! Thank you so much for your time!