Leila's Interlude

One nostril brushed against the base of her lower back as my index finger held the other nostril shut. I snorted a thin white line off of her rich chocolate skin. My body quivered as the powder entered my system. I couldn't help but admire the contrast between the cocaine and her skin hue; such a beautiful thing. Leila laying naked in front of me, ready to be explored.

She turned around smiling and bit her lip as her long legs began to wrap around me. Pulling herself closer to Daddy. She put her right hand behind my back touching my spine, while her left hand laid flat against my stomach. She brought her face close to my stomach area in a predatorial manner; almost as if she was a snow leopard and I was her prey.

Leila kissed on my stomach and worked her way to my chest. She glided her tongue up my stomach to my chest. She worked her soft lips towards my left nipple. She began to almost french kiss my nipple as she started to bite and tug on it.  She slid her hand up my chest, then sank her nails into my skin. I flinched a little,  but enjoyed the pain.

She glided her tongue even further up to the left hand side of my neck. She worked her tongue around it. She retracted her claws from my chest and lovingly put her hand behind my head. She held me like a vampire holds a neck when they suck blood. Her eyes looked so passionate as she endulged in the taste of my skin.

My body was super charged from my high. I could feel my member pulsing. He was being a torpedo the more and more she worked her tongue. I was in the mood to get straight to the point. I didn't even want anymore foreplay. I wanted Leila right now.

I ran my fingers through her kinky brown curls and locked them into her nape. I pulled her head away from my flesh, then grabbed her throat. I made sure she understood that I meant business.

My torpedo was trying to bust out of my boxer briefs. My body could feel her body was calling for mine. She tugged my member through the boxers while I rubbed her creamy clit.