Captivated in Cabo

"Baby....wake up!" said a soft raspy voice in my ear. I opened my eyes to daylight shinning behind her vibrant skin...what a weekend in Cabo.

I met Julissa upon landing. We eye fucked each other the whole flight, but I knew my best opportunity to pick her brain would be at baggage claim. I saw my luggage come down on the carousel, but I let it go around a few times. I waited and waited until it seemed my luggage was the only one left.

There we stood, the only ones left. I started a brief conversation about luggage to see if she was truly interested, or if I was misreading the looks exchanged during the flight.

She took the bait and now I know her name; Julissa. I picked my luggage up and we went to go report hers lost.

We spent an hour there just to hear that her luggage wouldn't be here until Monday. She looked devastated, and I couldn't stand to see any woman that sad. So I invited her to spend the weekend with me.

"Let's get to the Villa, I'll have them put some champagne on ice for us and run you a nice bubble bath so you can relax." I said to her while gazing in her big blue puppy dog eyes.

Once we got in, I ordered dinner. As she bathed, I showered and we enjoyed dinner in our robes. We talked for a while until the Sun set.

Two bottles of champagne, some of my classical music skills showcased on the piano, and many soul penetrating looks later....we are sitting on the balcony enjoying every single second of each other's company. We laid there and decided to fall asleep under the stars.

I awoke to Julissa kissing me on my neck. Her lips were soft, yet forceful. She guided my sleeping hand to her robe's belt. I bit my lip as I untied her robe with my eyes still closed. She forced my robe open as she clawed into my chest. My eyes opened wide! I grabbed her by the neck and sunk my teeth in. We rolled around the balcony teasing each other aggressively while the sun rose.

Her body was now mine to explore.