"No offence but you literally sound like your on drugs" he laughs which makes me laugh "I think you and Louis need to go on a date then you can come back to me and tell me your problems... which I'm sure there won't be..."

"You want me to be with Louis?" I ask him unsure of what he had just said

"Yes. All I want is for you to be happy. I don't care - well i do care - if you choose me or Louis or some other guy, all I care about is if they make you happy. That's all I want Haz... I love you and I want you to be happy because you deserve the world!" Brawley smiles hugging me

"That's really means a lot you know. I'm just really worried incase I choose the wrong guy" I tell him

"We all make mistakes" he says we both go quite Brawley is staring at me which makes me feel a bit self conscious , but I'm unable to look away once our eyes had locked with each others. His piercing brown eyes make me melt into his gaze, freckles are scattered under his eyes and over the bridge of his nose. My eyes slip lower to where they've seen a few times before his lips, his plump pink lips , I yanked him towards me and cover his mouth in a hungry kiss. He responded immediately, surprising herself. His mouth was so warm, the caress of his lips softer than I remember. He tasted tentatively with his tongue, my mouth opens with with a low moan.

Brawley pulls away "I'm sorry I shouldn't have... we shouldn't have" he says putting his head on my shoulder

I rub his back and kiss the side of his face "You know I've always loved you" I tell him

"You have?" He questions smiling

"Yeah, you were my first love and always will be" I tell him kissing him again

"I sense there is a but coming up?" I sighs but he's right

"You'll always be my friend but I think I love Louis"

Brawley pulls me in for a hug "I knew you did" he says hugging me tightly

"Am I that obvious?" I ask him and he laughs

"I love you H, all I want is for you to be happy..." he pulls away with a tear in his eye "n-now go g-get y-your man" he says through tears "What you w-waiting f-for?"

"Are you sure your okay?" I ask him I can't help but to feel guilty for hurting him...

"Ye-ah now go get Lo-uis" he wipes his eyes and faintly smiles

"I'll talk to you later?" I say standing up he nods... I can't help the guilt that washed over me as I'm walking away from Brawley. He'll always be my friend at the end of the day but I feel bad that I can't give him more. Maybe if I had never moved away things would have turned out differently.

I get to the hospital and run towards the room which Shannon was in, when in get there is knock on the door to find Michael in there with Shannon

"Where's Louis?" I ask them

"He's just left" Michael says "You should catch him although he isn't much of a fan of you at the moment"

"I need to find him" I say closing the door and running out of the hospital in the opposite direction I came in. I see him at the exit my heart is pounding. I've no idea what I'm going to say when I reach him. I manage to catch up with him and grab holdover his arm. I push him up against the wall his heart is pounding- my heart is pounding.

He eyes look terrified "get off me!" He says harshly. I press my lips against his, his breath warm against my face. I can feel him loosen up into the kiss. My hands travel up to his face, tracing over his cheeks and trailing isn't it his hair.

He finally manages to get enough courage to push me off "stop! I'm not letting you do this again!" He says pushing me off and walking away.

Maybe he is right. I shouldn't do this to him... we've been though enough hurt. But what if we could be happy again. My heart tells me to run after him, my head tells me to stay.

But I guess my heart is stronger, my legs move quicker then ever. I quickly catch up to him "Louis, stop! I choose you. It's always been you Lou... just please give me another chance to prove to you how much you mean to me.... I love you Louis" he stops in his tracks and turns around

"I love you too" he says as I walk closer towards him I put my hands upon his hips "That's all I've wanted to hear... I'm sorry Harry"

"No I'm sorry Lou. I was a dick to you... turns out it's not just bullying which turns you into a dick... I turned into everything I hated... just because I could. But when Brawley turned up.."

"Shut up and kiss me you fool" Louis says grabbing hold of my bum and pulling me closer towards him

"This is over Louis... all the fighting... I love you more than anything" I smile as his lips press against mine