ocho!

josh and i's little commotion caused the rest of the boys cabin to wake up, matty following me into the restroom.

"dude, i don't know what the hell is going on, but you two need to shut the fuck up. mary is gonna come in here and kick your asses- is that makeup?" matty stopped mid sentence, his lips forming a smirk. "it's looks good!" he said excitedly.

but i don't understand how it looked good! mascara was running down my face and it wasn't very pretty. i wouldn't want josh to see me like this.

actually, i don't care about him! he's a meanie. i don't like him at all. i think he, as i heard my mama yell at my papa once, thinks with his penis. that's not a curse word, is it? anyways! i don't care about him.

"matty, please leave me alone," i sniffled, splashing water on my face.

"no!" he exclaimed, his thick english accent making it sound kinda silly. "i want you to tell me the whole story, so i can help you through it. we should be mates, tyler. you seem rad as hell."

🎀

matty and i spent the rest of the night talking about random stuff. we ended up sneaking into sister miss mary's office and taking a drink that i remembered from church! it was red wine! the blood of christ!

i loved the taste of it, but only got little sips from church. we took turns taking big sips from the bottle. i soon started to feel really loopy and funny!

"holy crap, matty! your hair is like.. like.." i hiccuped a bit. "noodles!"

matty laughed loudly and so did i, biting my bottom lip that still tasted like cherries.

"man, matty, my lips taste really good!" i exclaimed excitedly. "i wish you could taste them like i could," i giggled a bit, biting my lip again to get more of the taste.

"tyler, i can! i just have to kiss you," matty chuckled, eventually leaning over and kissing me. i didn't mind! it wasn't gay, he was just tasting my lips!

i giggle loudly. "see! it tastes good, doesn't it?" i ask, completely clueless of what just happened as matty nodded quickly.

"i could do that again and again!"

and so he did!

🎀

once i was out of chapstick for matty to taste and we ran out of jesus blood, i waddled back to josh's bed, trying my hardest not to fall over. i don't know what happened, gravity just got like, way harder to fight!

i plopped down on josh's bed, startling him awake.

"i didn't mean to scare you!" i giggled, putting a finger to his lips even though he didn't say anything. "sh, though! you don't wanna wake up," hiccup. "sister miss mary!"

"tyler are you drunk?" josh asked, a huge grin spread across his face.

"pssh, no! i just drank a lot of jesus' blood. matty told me christ wouldn't mind!" tyler giggled, smiling widely.

"yeah, right. you need to get to sleep, tyler, you're being really loud," josh said getting up so he could take tyler back to his own bed.

"no! josh! i wanna sleep in your bed!" tyler whined loudly, sticking out his bottom lip.

josh sighed and rolled his eyes, the sweet spot he had for this boy aching. "fine, whatever," he chuckled as he laid down, wrapping his arm around the boy.

"hey, jooosh?" tyler mumbled softly, half asleep. "i gots a secret to tell yoooooou!"

josh sighed and laughed softly, rubbing his eyes. "what is it, tyler?"

"matty and i kissed- well no! he tasted my lips a lot. they tasted like cherries so i had him taste them, and he did a lot!"

josh went silent, the grin on his face instantly disappearing as he retracted his arm and turned his back to tyler, who didn't seem to notice because he was passed out.

🎀