siete!

that night i snuck in the girls room to hang out with lana! she's real nice. and, guess what?! she said she'd do my makeup!

she helped me hop onto the hot pink counter as she shut the bathroom door and smiled deviously.

"so, what's up with you and that josh boy?" she asked as she pulled out her makeup bag, glancing up at me every once in a while as she set everything out around me neatly.

"what?! n-nothing!" i huffed, face bright red as she giggled.

"mmmhm."

lana had promised she'd do my makeup, and that's why i came over.

she started by putting on foundation, concealer, power, contour, blush, highlight, thick and pretty eyeliner, and lastly fake eyelashes!

i really liked the way the eyelashes looked on me. they made me look really pretty.

i pulled out mamas cherry lipgloss that i snuck into true directions with me, and smear it all over my plump lips.

"you look prettier than me!" lana exclaimed excitedly, earning a giggle from me. "you should totally go show josh, i bet he'll be all over you!" lana teased, making kissie faces as my face turned red. 

"hush it!" i giggled loudly, chewing on my bottom lip and hopping off the counter. "but, i really do wanna go show josh.."

at that, lana pretty much shoved me out of the bathroom and out of the girls cabin, laughing quietly. "go get 'em, tiger!" she whisper-yelled.

🎀

i tiptoe back into the boys cabin, giggling quietly as i jump on josh and his blue covers.

"what the fuck!" he shouts loudly, hopefully not waking up sister miss mary. that'd be bad. especially because i've got all this stuff on my face!

"josh, hush up! its just me!" i chuckle, smiling down at him. i'm pretty much sitting on him now.

"you scared the living shit out of me!" he rolled his eyes, smiling widely as he noticed what was on my face. "damn, this looks good.. did you do it yourself?"

"nuh uh. lana did."

"well, i think you should wear makeup more often," he smirked slightly. "it makes you look hot."

my face goes as red as cherries!

i bite down on my lip, tasting the cherry lipgloss.

"come on, let's do something," he mumbles, before putting his hands on my bum and pulling me down so our lips connect.

"josh, no!" i say loudly as i pull away quickly, getting off of him as quickly as possible. i've done so good here, and i can't ruin everything now!

"ty, im sorry," he sighs and i cut him off. "don't talk to me!"

"ty-"

hey y'all guess who i'm Back and worse than ever

"shut up!"