☽ | three

☽☽☽

3 months later...

"So it's been how long, three months?" I bit down on my lip and nodded, feeling a light blush come over my face.

"Got any good sex stories?" I nearly fell over in the booth of the Panda Express restaurant as I hid my face behind the sleeves of my sweater. I shook my head no repeatedly.

"Oh God no, Ry."

"Angelus, it's bound to happen so get your lady parts ready. When's the last time you had some good dick?"

"You're horrible, can we like not talk about this while we're eating? Geesh."

"Sure but, you gotta give it up one day." Just then my phone rang, with Midas's name popping up on the screen.

"Speak of the devil," Ryland stated, taking a bite of his shrimp fried rice.

"Hey baby, what's up?"

"Just checking up on you, what you up to?"

"Oh, Ryland came and picked me up this morning, and now we're just doing best friend stuff. The usual." He hummed in response and I took note of the background noise. A lady's high pitched laugh could be heard in the background and I could make out at least one good sentence.

"Midas, when are you going to leave that sorry excuse of a girlfriend for a real woman like me?"

"What the hell Midas? Who is that?" I heard him sigh on the other end of the line as he figured out a response.

"I'll call you back Angel, I have to take care of something." And before I could protest or say anything, he hung up on me leaving me slightly irritated.

"Everything okay A?" I nodded my head slowly and gave Ryland a light shrug.

"I don't know, there was this girl on the other line asking Midas when he would leave me for a real woman like her and he didn't respond or anything. He just let it go by him like it was nothing."

"Oh hell no. I know you're not about to let him off the hook like that A, right?" I shook my head no and made a mental note to bring it back up during our anniversary dinner tonight.

"I'm not letting him get away with anything."

☽☽☽

Dinner with Midas was fun as usual and this time reassuring, now that he enlightened me on the woman who asked such a crude question knowing damn well I was on the phone in earshot.

Women these days.

I think with the few glasses of wine I gulped down at the restaurant, I was feeling some kind of way. My body was much warmer, and not sick warm, but a sexual kind of warm. I could tell Midas felt the same because of how his eyes watched me while we ate and even afterward. The many compliments he slipped me and the dirty talk he whispered in my ear while walking behind me on the way to the door only meant one thing. He wanted me & I think I wanted him too.

I'm afraid because this would be my first time. My first time standing naked in front of someone. Okay, I lied, I've stood naked in front of my doctor and mother, but as far as a boyfriend? Never.

"Your ass looks right in that silk dress, Angelus. I'm glad you chose to wear it for dinner."

I let a soft giggle escape my lips while placing my keys on the countertop and removing the constricting heels from my feet. First time I wear heels, and the very last. "Whatever I'm sure you did."

He chuckled and removed his curly mane from the bun that he always wore, and let it fall past his shoulders. God, I still look at him the same as the first time I'd saw him and still can't believe he chose me to be his. Me: A boring ole regular shmegular girl with a regular shmegular life. He should be with someone like a model since that's what he looks like.

"I know what you're thinking, and I chose you because I actually like you...I think I love you." He smirks while walking up to me. My back is pressed against the bar top and he's towering over my very short frame.

I look up to him and just...look into his eyes. They were so beautiful like his face. Oh, how I want to sit on that face 😩.

"Why you just staring at me like a weird person? Say something girl!" He laughs.

"I'm sorry, I should just–." As I'm walking away, my ass brushed up against something very hard and very big and I'm very sure it wasn't a chair. He grabs me from behind, snaking his arms around my waist and pressing himself against me.

"You smell good. Like cocoa butter and a healthy ass black girl." He chuckled while licking on my neck, sending these messages to my brain that shouted: "Fuck me right now gotdamnit!" I moaned softly as I threw my head back against his chest.

"Midas." I moaned, biting my lip softly.

"Hmm?" He asked as he continued licking and kissing over the same spot on my neck. I turned around and wrapped my arms around his neck, whispering in his ear.

"I want you, right now." Midas then wasted no time in throwing me over his shoulder and rushing up the stairs to the master bedroom. Once we got into the room, Midas gently placed me on the bed, looking down at me with the utmost adoration in his eyes.

"God, you are so beautiful." He said, mainly to himself. I watched as he carefully unbuttoned every button on his Armani shirt, tossing it to the side exposing his tan chest.

Midas pointed his finger up motioning for me to sit up, and he unzipped my dress allowing it to slip off onto the ground followed by my black lace bra and panties. He picked me back up as I wrapped my legs around his torso, and arms around his neck.

"Are you sure you want to do this Angelus?" I pulled back and looked into his eyes which were boring into mine, searching for any type of hesitation or fright. I shook my head, yes kissing him as he laid me back onto the bed. To be honest, I was slightly petrified this being my first time and all but, you think that's going to stop me?

Not a chance.

☽☽☽

special thanks to @issakaleli for helping me write this. my precious sis. ♡