Fairy Tale: Juvia Locksar x !Fem! reader

"Perfect Two"

Ohh..Oh

You can be the peanut butter to my jelly

You can be the butterflies I feel in my belly
You can be the captain and I can be your first mate

You can be the chills that I feel on our first date

You can be the hero and I can be your side kick
You can be the tear that I cry if we ever split
You can be the rain from the cloud when it's storming

Or you can be the sun when it shines in the morning

And all this time she thought she only had feelings for Grey. If only she could go back in time to tell herself not to waste time on Grey who, despite her advances never gave her a sure answer. Then maybe she could of had more time. That's all she wanted...more time

A Year after all the missing guild members returned  a new member joined fairy tale. She was, as Juvia had heard, much like Loke when he first joined. Quiet, full of sorrow and very unwilling to chat or explain their sour look. It was Natsu who first noticed the metalic smell that followed Y/n everywhere. "Are you bleeding Y/n? Cause i smell blood and it's really strong over here." "N-no." The girl studders out. As her arms are put up in mock surrender, bloody bandages are seen on her wrists all the way up to her elbows. "It's not what it looks like. I guess i should show you what magic i use.'' She unwraps the bandage and the fresh cuts start to bleed. "Blood manipulation: Bloody needle." she says and the blood on her arm shoots up and thickens into a pointed needle-like pillar. "I use blood demon slaying magic. I have to draw blood somehow and a razor is the fastest way." "You were taught by an actual demon?!?" Natsu says with a curious smile on his face. "Yeah. His name is ragnarock." The guild begins to ask her questions about her magic and her techniques but she seemed to be finally happy which made Juvia, who was close by very happy. It wasn't odd for her to be happy for her guild mates but the feelings she felt that day were so very similar to Grey it startled her. But her mind was set on Grey and her heart was saying different. "I'm glad it was just your magic and not...well you know..." Lucy says filling Juvia with familiar jealousy. -LOVE RIVAL!!!! WHAT IS SHE DOING TALKING TO Y/N!!!- Her mind screamed as she fought with the urge to rush to Y/n's aid. She looked uncomfortable and squirming in her seat. -Quick Juvia! Find a reason to steal Y/n from lucy!- her mind urged as she grabbed a Mission off the large board of requests. "Y/n! Juvia wants your help on a mission!" she exclaimed running up to the (h/c) haired female. "oh ok! Bye Ms lucy!" she said running after Juvia who was waiting at the door. "Thank you!" she whispers as she meets Juvia at the door. "For what?" Juvia answers slyly with a knowing smirk. "For saving me from lucy. I don't know why but Ragnarock always warns me to stay away from her. The last time he said that about someone i almost died." she explains as Juvia listens to Y/n's story. If only she wouldn't of picked that mission...The mission that she would regret and hate for her life.

Don't know if I could ever be
Without you 'cause boy you complete me
And in time I know that we'll both see
That we're all we need

'Cause you're the apple to my pie (pie)
You're the straw to my berry (berry)
You're the smoke to my high (high)
And you're the one I wanna marry (marry)

'Cause you're the one for me (for me)
And I'm the one for you (for you)
You take the both of us (of us)
And we're the perfect two

We're the perfect two
Baby me and you
We're the perfect two

"So what is this mission about?" Juvia studders and faulters for a moment before pulling the flier out of her pocket. "It...It only says a address and help me on it. It must be serious then if they didn't specify." Juvia says looking at Y/n's quizzicial expression. "Lets do it!" she says with a face Juvia's only seen on Natsu. A look of pure determination. It makes her laugh and chase after the other female. A hour later the meet at the train station and embark on their journey.