EAH: sparrow hood x reader

I'm only one call away
I'll be there to save the day
Superman got nothing on me
I'm only one call away~

Everybody knows that in ever after high if you aren't dating your future lover than your frowned upon. But me and sparrow hood didn't play by the rules. As he sets up at the fall dance i wait and stare out the window. The fall season reminds me of my home. Halloween town where my dad, jack skeleington is. Of course im the anti hero in my story. Im tall and lanky but sparrow is still taller. I have h/c hair and e/c eyes. "Ready for you baby" he whispers. I smile and grab my f/c guitar. "Im gonna invite my girlfriend Y/N up to help back me up with her vocals and guitar. Come on up!" the crowd starts whispering and i step up we start rocking out. Usually people say that sparrow is loud but his voice is perfect with mine. 

"I'm only one call away
I'll be there to save the day
Superman got nothing on me
I'm only one call away" he
Starts.

"Call me, baby, if you need a friend
I just wanna give you love
Come on, come on, come on
Reaching out to you, so take a chance
No matter where you go
You know you're not alone.." i sing. The crowd seems hypnotized and entranced with out voices.

"I'm only one call away
I'll be there to save the day
Superman got nothing on me
I'm only one call away"

"Come along with me and don't be scared
I just wanna set you free
Come on, come on, come on
You and me can make it anywhere
For now, we can stay here for a while, ay
'Cause you know, I just wanna see you smile"

I stare out into the crowd. Most people are staring at there crush dreamily. I would be too but me and my crush ingored what was expected of us. Thats why we sound good singing love songs. We've felt these emotions and only now are we showing what love can do.

"No matter where you go
You know you're not alone

I'm only one call away
I'll be there to save the day
Superman got nothing on me
I'm only one call away"

As we sing my mind drifts to memories of when we first started dating. I was just stood up by my furture husband Alex. He was my other half in my destiny. As i was crying in the rain my mascara running down my cheeks thinking nobody loved me he came and confessed his love. He kissed me in the rain and from then we've been like two peas in a pod or salt and pepper.

"And when you're weak I'll be strong
I'm gonna keep holding on
Now don't you worry, it won't be long, Darling
And when you feel like hope is gone
Just run into my arms
I'm only one call away
I'll be there to save the day
Superman got nothing on me
I'm only one, I'm only one call away
I'll be there to save the day
Superman got nothing on me
I'm only one call away
I'm only one call away"

Singing and strumming the last note i step back from the mic. People are silent the apple white steps up and hugs me. "Although i don't usually approve of these kinda relationships im willing to accept it and congratulate you both. I hope you spend all of you happily ever afters together." the crowd goes crazy and my bffa (best friends forever after) kitty Cheshire appears and gives me a huge grin. She hugs me and laughs. "I told ya~" then blondie comes up. "Theres a new couple here in ever after. An unlikely one. But they are perfect togther. Y/N skeleington and Sparrow hood. How long has this been a thing?" she asks. I hug her and sparrow. "8 months and 8 days!" sparrow says. (Kid:SYMMETRY!!!! Me:the fuck??!! Who let him i. Here?)
I nod and blondie squeals. "You heard it hear first! So y/n is sparrow romantic?" "very. When he asked me out he kissed me in the pouring rain." he rolls his eyes and blushes. "Thanks for telling. Well bye! And remember if its not to hot or cold its just right!" blondie says. Me and sparrow leave as his band plays. We sit and chill in the back room and snuggle. "Love you." "random. But i love you too baka!" he smiles and looks me in the eyes. "After high school do you wanna run away with me and get married? We can start a life and a family and we can..." "I'd love to!" o say
He pulls put a promise ring and slips it on my ring finger. I sigh dreamily and kiss his lips. As we make out a knock sounds at the door. I pull away a string of saliva connecting us. I walk and open the door. "Hi raven. Sup maddie." i say letting them in. "Raven here has a question about boooys~" maddie says in a teasing voice. "How did you muster up the courage to actually go off book in a different way?" "If you truely love someone you'll do any and everything for them. I mean sure i love scareing humans but im willing to give that up and spend my life witj sparrow...who is passed out now...that dumbass" i say facepalm-ing. They laugh and after the dance and me and sparrow say goodnight we have a sleepover in mine and faybells room. "Uggg how can you like sparrow?" she saids rolling her eyes. "Well my evil bffa..love is a strange and wonderful thing.