Chapter 13

Hello everyone!
Just a reminder. I don't own Naruto or their characters (If I did, Sasunaru and Itanaru for life!!). Comments are most appreciated. Thank you and enjoy~~~

Previously on Away from Here:
She ran to the Dango shop and looked to find her Sasuke. She found him and went up to him.
She came in front of him and pushed her hands  from the side to make her non-existing breasts look bigger.
She bends down and makes sure her chest was in front of Sasuke, not caring that her behind is currently being exposed due to the very short length of the outfit. She says flirtatiously, "Hello, Sasuke-kun~~"

Sasuke looks at the creature in front of him. He says with venom in his words, "what are you doing here, Sakura?"
Now on with the story!

Sakura picked her lips in hopes of making her look desirable. She whispered in Sasuke's ear "I want you~~~ my darling~~"
Those words made Sasuke shiver. He glared at her with his very famous get-the-hell-away-from-me glare. Noticing this, she decided to take things to the..... next level....
She sat on one of his legs and placed her flat chest on his arm while whispering, "Darling~ let's do it here~~~"
Sasuke was disgusted at her actions. He quickly pushed her off of him. He then said, "Don't you ever do that again!!!" with a lot of venom.

Sakura was startled that her darling didn't like what she did. She thought she would seduce him and they'd go to her place to do... you know what.... She decided that the reason he is like this is because that demon is controlling him.
"You!-" she says pointing at Naruto "-How dare you control my Sasuke into hating me!!! JUST DIE DEMON!!!"
*SMACK*
She was slapped across the face. She turned to Sasuke's seat to see him staring, wide-eyed, the she looks at her attacker..... Ino Yamanaka....

Ino's POV
There have been some rumours that Naruto came back!!! Yay!! Now I can apologise to him!! I heard he's in the Dango shop with Sasuke. THEY ARE SOO CUTE TOGETHER!!
I moved on long time ago and am currently dating Sai. I told him all about Naruto, and I think he felt as if he should protect him. I think
Naruto reminded him of his brother somehow.

Hinata moved on too! After giving a really scary speech to Sasuke about what she'll do if he hurts Naruto *Shivers in fear*. Kiba asked her out a year ago and they both agreed.

Neji turned out to respect Naruto a lot. I found out that he thought of Naruto as a brother..... He and Tenten are currently dating. Also, Tenten thinks of Naruto as a brother too! WE nickname them the 'Overprotective Siblings' because the torture anyone who badmouths him..... ESPECIALLY Sakura.

Sakura *Throws up*. I hate that b*tch! After all Naruto did to her, she goes around badmouthing him and dressing like a slut! Did getting kicked out of being a kunoichi teach her anything?!

Anyways..... Hinata, Kiba, Neji, Tenten, Sai and I are going to the Dango shop to meet our friend. Sai is nervous.... and so am I. We enter to see Naruto and Sasuke. Along with a certain slut exposing her behind. *Throws up again*. I see her sitting on Sasuke. THAT SLUT!!! SASUKE IS NARUTO'S!!!
Sasuke pushes her off and she gazes at Naruto. She says something horrible. I can't take it!!!
I go over there and SLAP her!!!

"Ino?" Naruto asks.
"Been a while Naruto. Sorry about this slut!"
"Um..."
"Naruto, I am really sorry for calling you a demon! I regret it a lot! I understand if you hate me but just know I don't think of you like that!!!"
"That's okay, Dattebayo!"
I smile. If there's one thing about Naruto... it's that he's forgiving to people. He motions us to join in and so we do. We all see Sasuke's annoyed face. I start to introduce Sai.
"Naruto, this is Sai! My boyfriend!!"
"Hello, Naruto."
"Hello Sai!"
I but it, "Sai heard all about you and thinks of you as his brother!" *giggles while Sai gives me a don't-tell-him stare*
Naruto says, "Thanks Sai. But due to circumstances, I can't really trust people easily. Sorry..."
"That's alright. I'll just make you trust me!"

We eat while a certain slut stares at us. She decides to open her mouth, "WHY ARE YOU EATING WITH A DEMON?!"
Sai gets up and slaps her. "Will you shut up, whore?"
Neji and Tenten gets up and stares at her. "Shut up Haruno!" Tenten says.
"OR WHAT?!" That idiot.
"Or we'll make sure you cannot talk for the rest of your sorry life." Neji said in a calm voice that makes us all shiver. Sakura, afraid, runs away.

NARUTO'S POV!
They stood up for me! Against a pink haired banshee!!
'They seem to trust you. You should trust them too, kit.'
Thanks Kurama-nii. I smile.

I look at them and say, "Kurama-nii trusts you so I will to!"
They look at me, puzzled. I realise what I just said. Shit!
'HAHAHAHA kit!!  You dug your own grave. Hahaha!!!"
Shut up fur ball!

"Whose Kurama-nii?" Sasuke asks.
WHAT DO I DO!!! WHAT DO I DO!!! DO I RUN? NO I CANT. SHIT!
"I-I can't tell you now. It's a classified secret. I'll ask permission from the Hokage to tell you, but I can't now. Sorry....."
"No worries!" Ino says.
"You'll tell us later right?!" Tenten asks.
I nod. Sasuke gives his famous 'Hn' and does something unpredictable...... he pats my head.

I start to purr.

I realise this and look up.
"SO CUTE!!" Everyone says. I blush madly while a certain stupid fox laughs his ass off.
*Sigh* this is gonna be a long day.....

Done!!!
Comment and tell me what you think!
Vote and follow me too!
Chapter 14 is coming soon!
Hope you enjoyed~~~