Chapter 8

Hello everyone!
Just a reminder. I don't own Naruto or their characters (If I did, Sasunaru and Itanaru for life!!). Comments are most appreciated. Thank you and enjoy~~~

Minato and Kushina were in the Hokage's office. The 3 Sannin, Itachi, Anko and Kakashi were there too. They were talking to each other when Kushina asked, "Where's our baby son?"
The Hokage looked at them with sadness in his eyes. This did not go unnoticed by Minato's watchful eyes. He asked, "Is something wrong with Naruto??"

Orochimaru started, "I'm sorry. I- We couldn't protect him.."
Kushina started to tear up. She asked, "Is he- is he dead?"
Tsunade shook her head, which relieved Kushina to some extent. "Then what couldn't you protect him from?" Minato asked confused.
Jiraya said, "We couldn't protect him from the villagers.." he said the last part with hatred evident in the words.
Kushina asked, "What do you mean?"
Itachi spoke up, "Its a bit hard to tell you both. With all due respect, maybe one of you should henge into Naruto and the other follow secretly. Walk around the village but don't show who you really are. Come back here and we'll explain. Just know this, we all and his genin teammates and their teachers love Naruto. But it wasn't enough..."

Kushina and Minato did what Itachi told them to do. Minato henged into Naruto while Kushina followed secretly. While Minato was walking around the village as Naruto, everyone gave him glares and whispered stuff like 'Demon' 'Monster' and 'Why can't it just die?'. Minato couldn't believe his ears! He thought, 'How could they say that?'
Suddenly, 'Naruto' was confronted by an angry mob of villagers with weapons in their hands. 'Naruto' ran into a dead end and was cornered by his loving villagers. They screamed stuff like, "Demon!!!", "Monster!!", "Whore!" But the one that hurt him the most was, "Let's finish what the fourth started!!"
They ran yo 'Naruto' and beat him up. Unable to take it any longer, 'Naruto' and Kushina sunshined into the office. They were boiling in anger.

Minato (took of his henge) looked at the group and asked angrily, "WHAT IS THE MEANING OF THIS???"
Hokage decided to tell him about Naruto's life. "Naruto was kicked out of the orphanage at the age of 3. When Orochimaru found out about this, he made everyone go to the Torture and Interrogation chamber. Then, he and Itachi built a house for Naruto. Naruto told them he wanted it in the forest of death because he loved the animals there. We were with him for a long time. He knew about the Kyuubi, who's name is Kurama, and told us that he did not attack but was possessed to by Madara Uchiha. They became great friends and were like brothers. But the villagers kept beating him up. He acted like an idiot to make no one fear him. After graduating, he was in a team with Sasuke Uchiha and Sakura Haruno and their sensei was Kakashi. We soon found out that Sakura has been hitting Naruto for no reason. Soon, we weren't able to be with Naruto as much. He left few months ago. We found out Sakura and Ino called him a demon, not to his face but he heard it, and that....... he had been abused by the villagers. It got worse! The leader being Sakura's parents. Ino learnt her mistake early while Sakura learnt it later. Kakashi stopped teaching Sakura as punishment for what she had done but after she learnt her mistake they got back to being Team 7 with one less member, waiting for Naruto to come back. The villager abused him, stabbed him and tortured him.
He knows about you 2 being his parents and he said he loves you for giving him an elder brother, he means Kurama. He said he went to a place no humans can come..... I'm sorry we couldn't help him. We honestly didn't know it was this bad...."

By now Minato and Kushina were on the ground crying their eyes out. Their son went through this much!!! Minato grew very angry and said, "Sarutobi, Kushina and I are leaving to search for our baby. We will return only if he feels like coming back. Don't bother stopping us. Thank you for trying your best to protect him, but it's our turn to step in and help him. We know where he could be. We will leave this disgraceful village NOW!!"
Kushina and Minato got up and walked towards the entrance. They were going to leave when a crowd formed around them, all were cheering for them.
Minato said, "SILENCE!!! Kushina and I are going to get our son and will return only and only if he wants. You guys are not worthy of knowing who he is!! We are GLAD to be leaving this disgraceful village!"
Everyone shut up. They couldn't t believe the kind Minato said that. Kushina and Minato immediately left the shocked crowd.

Minato and Kushina arrived at a secluded area. They performed the same jutsu as Kurama did and entered to Hidden Dragon Forest. They soon ran around to look for their son. They found a boy who was half fox and was with Kurama. "Naruto?" They asked. Naruto turned to face them and tears came to his eyes. He knew who they were and ran towards them. He screamed, "Mom! Dad!" And hugged them. They fell to the ground hugging and crying. Minato and Kushina were glad he did not hate them. Naruto looked at them and said, "I-Is this a dream?"
Minato shook his head and hugged Naruto, "No my son! This is real!!"

Kurama looked at them, shocked. Edward came in just in time to see the trio hug. When the released from the hug, Edward sunshined them to the palace and they went to Naruto's room. They talked about everything and they kept apologising to Naruto but all he said was it wasn't their fault. Knowing that they wouldn't be able to stay here for long, Minato and Kushina decided that they would also turn half fox too.

After the whole painful ritual, Minato's hair grew long and he had orange ears and 2 orange tails. He had sharper nails but his eyes remained the same.
Kushina has red fox ears and 2 red fox tails. She had sharper nails but her eyes remained the same. They wore simple kimonos and were happy to finally be with their son.

How was this??? When do you think they will return to the village?? Well, continue reading this story!!
Chapter 9 is coming soon. Hope you all enjoyed~~~