Chapter 17

This chapter is on Hobi and Haera. I love my cutie sunshine 💕

Third person's POV:

It's been a week since Haera arrived at Hoseok's house. In honestly, she was having the best days of her life, not because she was at her bias house but genuinely. 

She and Hoseok's older sister Dawon were now good friends and usually hung out in mall doing window shopping. Hoseok wasn't really pleased with the idea of Haera spending more time with his sister than him.

It was a normal day, Haera was hanging out in Dawon's room. Both girls were talking about girly stuff and applying nail Polish when Hoseok burst into the room.

"Oh Hobi what brings you here? " Dawon asked. "Ah Haera can you come outside? " Hoseok asked nervously ignoring his sister's question. "Sure! " Haera said and followed Hoseok outside.

Both of them stood outside the room "Hey... I wanted to asked if you wanted go to the amusement park with me today? " Hoseok asked nervously while biting his inner mouth.

"Sure! I would love too" Haera replied with a bright smile which made Hoseok smile as. Haera felt giggly as she saw Hoseok smiling down at her. "Great! Be ready at 5" He said and hugged Haera out of nowhere. Haera blushed. After pulling away Hoseok dashed in his room.

With hot cheeks Haera went inside the Dawon's room. Dawon looked up at Haera and smirked. "Why are you so red?" She asked while putting a top coat on her nails. "I-I am not red" Haera said and buried her face in a pillow.

"So what happened?" Dawon squealed and sat next to Haera."Hobi asked me to go to amusement park with him" Haera said with red cheeks.

"OH MY GOSH IT'S A DATE!" Dawon fangirled. Haera blushed and whined. "No it's a date.. " Haera said quietly.

"Oh come on we have to choose what you will wear!" Dawon squealed.It was currently 3 by the time they chose the outfit it was 4. They decided to go with this 👇

It was simple but really badass just the way Haera liked

It was simple but really badass just the way Haera liked. Dawon started doing a light makeup on Haera.

"You know I really ship you and Hobi" Dawon said while straighten Haera's hair. Haera turned scarlet again. "D-Did Hobi ever had a girlfriend?" Haera asked hesitantly.

Dawon signed sadly and replied "Yeah but his girlfriend dumped him"Haera looked at Dawon in the mirror with a questioning look "Why?"

Dawon took a deep breath "Because she thought Hoseok wasn't so good looking "Haera jaws dropped and she turned towards Dawon "What? He is not good looking? Was that girl blind?"

Dawon shrugged with a frown. It wasn't the first Haera had heard  people saying Hoseok was not good looking. It always hurt her heart to heard that.

Haera sighed sadly. Dawon smiled at Haera and squeezed her shoulders "Hey lighten up! I am don't want you to go to your date with a bad mood!"

Haera nodded and smiled at Dawon. Soon it was 5. Dawon pushed Haera outside the room and dragged her down where Hobi was waiting for her.