Chapter 3

Ring

Ring... Ring... Ring...

My alarm rang loudly and I graoned at the sound. I stopped my alarm and buried my face deep into the pillow whining about school. Soon i got sat up on my bed and I ruffled my hair as looked at my clock with half opened and half closed eyes.

It was 5:30 am. I got up and sighed deeply. Lazily, I made my way towards the washroom. I did my business and brushed my teeth. I splashed the cold on to my face in order to wake up my mind fully. After that I changed into my uniform and went down for breakfast. I had myself cereal and ate it.

I leave for school early because I don't like crowded halls. I placed my bag on my shoulder and walked to my school. It was still dawn, the sky was still in the dark shade of blue and yellow. As I walked the cold wind passed through my face and closed my eyes and enjoyed it. It was a normal day nothing was special.

After 15 minutes I was standing in front if the school gates. The security guard Mr Choi smiled at me widely. "Hello Mrs Kim" he greeted me and in response I bowed him. I opened the gate and went to my favorite spot, the school's balcony. I sat there in peace and listened to random songs. Suddenly thoughts of JungKook ran through my mind. He was acting weird for no reason, I mean we never even talked before scratch that we never even looked at each other.

Maybe its just a stupid bet he made with his friends or something........

But the other part of me suggested. Or maybe he genuinely wants to be my friend.......

Well that's a big no! Because nobody wants to be my friend then why would he? I was tired of searching for answers. So in order to distract myself, I closed my eyes and listened to music peacefully. After sometime I felt someone sat beside me so I opened my eyes and saw the handsome yet annoying person.

I unplugged my headphones and glared at JungKook, questioning him through eyes that why was he where. He chuckled and and drank his milk quietly, I got annoyed and pinched his arms wanting an answer.

"Yah! That hurts!" He exclaimed and rubbed his arm. I ignored him and glared. "Don't look at me like! I am here because I wanted to be and kind of remind you that you don't own the school so I can sit where ever I want" He said and placed his arms behind his head and relaxed with an annoying smirk.

Fucking idiot........  

I got up in frustration but he pushed me down again which made me lose my balance and I landed on him. Our faces were inches apart, he looked in my eyes softly and spoke in a really tender tone " I really want to be your friend SoYoung, I always wanted to be but I was scared. But now I am saying this again "Kim SoYoung please just fucking accept my friendship, I am not pranking you or faking I really want to be your friend..."

I stared at him and he did the same, the moment felt like a kdrama from which i obviously snapped out. I pulled back first and looked down. "I know it's really sudden but believe me" he pleaded with puppy eyes.

I looked at him with soft expression and I don't know why but tears were building up in my eyes. He looked sweetly at me, wiping my tear with his thumb and then hugged me. "I promise to protect you, I know what you have been through" He mumbled in my hair. His embrace was warm, it reminded me of the past.

No, you don't know what I have been through Jungkook...

JungKook pulled back " So do you accept? " he said looking slightly worried and calm. His eyes screamed something which i couldn't figure out.

Should I or should I not?

*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*
Yes guys I am not dead....  Sorry I was very busy my exams were going on but now they are finished and now I were updated quickly! 

I hope you like this chapter.

Please vote and comment!

-sukki❤