Chapter 12

Soyoung POV:

Things have been weird since the intense neck kissing session between me and JungKook. I mean I still talk to him but the awkwardness can be sensed in the air quiet easily around us.

"Yah can you two stop being shy and awkward?! It's making me uncomfortable!" Jimin groaned as me, JungKook and him were sitting in the car heading to the airport. "Sorry.." Jungkook mumbled and leaned his head against the car window. I heart ached for no reason.

I was sitting in between the two boys awkwardly. Then I decided to listening to music myself. I quietly plugged my earphones and listened to "stay with me" by Chanyeol (A/N: My bias YAS!!) and Punch (A/N: This is one of my favourite song)

After few seconds, I felt a heavy weight on my shoulder. I got stiff and looked at that person. Jimin was leaning his head my shoulder. I tried to push him away but he refused. "Youngie please let me do it, I am really exhausted" Jimin whispered quietly but it was auditable for me to hear. I slightly nodded and let him rest. I looked at looked and he looked so cute.

I glanced went to Jungkook's hand that were clenched into a tight fist. I could hear him take deep breaths.

After few more minutes we were standing in front of the airport. It was midnight so the airport was empty. We carefully made our way inside the airport. After all the necessary things we were now finally sitting inside the airplane.

Once again my seat was between the two Busan boys. Who were sleeping peacefully. I don't know why I was awake so taking the advantage of it I decided to watch "The werewolf boy".

~two hours later:

The movie was near it's end and I held back my sobs. Soon I started sobbing. Suddenly Jungkook wake up and looked at me worriedly. "Soyo why are you crying?! Did something happened?!" Jungkook asked me in a worried tone while examining me.

I shooked my head in a no and pointed at my mini T.V. Jungkook looked at it and glared at me."You fucking scared me Soyo!" Jungkook said and placed his hand on his chest.

I rolled my eyes in a 'whatever' manner and leaned into my seat."Typical girls" Jungkook chuckled and leaned against me in his seat. He then looked deeply into my eye.

"Hi Soyo?"He said and I blinked my eyes. "Let's erase this awkwardness and be the way we use to be" Jungkook mumbled and tugged a stand of hair behind my ear.

I nodded and smiled at him. He smiled warmly back at me and side hugged me, i smuggled my head into his neck. "Is your fluffy scene over yet?" Jimin groaned beside me.

I blushed and immediately returned to my old position. Both Busan boys laughed under their breaths.

After few hours we were finally walking through the Busan airport and soon we all were standing outside the airport taking a full view of the beautiful Busan. The first word that came in mind was breathtaking.

"Welcome to our home!" The Busan boys announced happily

-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-
Another filter chapter forgive me....

I am so tired now a days but I trying to update as soon as possible.

I hope you like this chapter...

Please vote and comment!

-sukki