23

Blair's POV

Hayden and I laid in her room, waiting for Lori to finish cooking. But she never came up.

"She told me she was going to go cook two hours ago. I'm starving." I nodded and got up. She's still got that huge appetite doesn't she.

"I'll go check on her." She nodded and watched me get up and leave (my shorts were pretty short). I laughed to myself, it's pretty funny that she's like that.

I walked down the hall and looked in the kitchen. There was food cooking on the stove, but there was no one in there. I went to the living room and my mouth dropped.

Sitting on the couch was Lori, straddling Emma as they made out. It seemed like clothes were about to come off. I was stuck, watching for a while before I ran back down the hall to Hayden's room. I closed the door behind me and stood there, breathing heavily.

"Blair, whats wrong?" Hayden asked worriedly.

"I know who Lori's dating." She raised her eyebrow. "Right now, Lori and Emma are making out on the couch." I blushed as I thought about it. Hayden studied me then smirked.

"Ohhh... I know that face." I frowned at her, still blushing. I knew what she was going to say.

"Hayden, shut up. I mean it." She laughed even harder.

"Babe, you're so gay." She choked out as she laid back on the bed in laughter. I frowned even more as I walked over. I hit her with the pillows. "You thought it was hot." I blushed even more and hit her harder.

"Hayden, stop!" I whined. She finished laughing and sat up. She pulled my waist into her.

"Oh baby, it's okay to be lesbian, you're dating a girl. It's nothing to be ashamed of... But I have to ask, do I have a competition with my sister, or Emma?"

"Leave me alone." I grumbled and tried to push her away. She held me in place and placed her head against my stomach.

"Okay, okay. I quit. I won't mess with you about it again."

"You better not."

"That's surprising though. Lori doesn't seem like the type. I feel like Emma could've seduced her."

"Oh trust me, she didn't." She raised her eyebrow. "She was on top?" I nodded and she looked even more surprised.

"Wow, that's crazy. Well... that means Emma's almost been through all of the Parker siblings. I can see why Jace didn't-" I slapped her on her head.

"Don't talk about people like that, it isn't nice. I'm sure she didn't know she'd end up liking your sister. Not to mention, she really didn't do anything with Payton. Well, they didn't have sex."

"Yeah, I guess that is true. Oh well, good luck to them." She pulled me into the bed then looked at me. "Wait, what about the food?" I laughed at her.

"I don't know." Hayden sighed, disappointedly.

"She's down there getting some and I can't even eat." I frowned and she shook her head, grinning. "I didn't mean it that way. Well okay, I said it that way just to make it sound that way, but I didn't really mean it."

"You're horrible."

"Oh well you wouldn't rather anyone else. Except for like some celebrity guy... or girl now." I glared at her and she grinned.

"You said you'd stop." I whined.

"Yeah, stop teasing you about them. Not your newfound interest in women."