day 5

- At Antonio's house -

When they got home, Lovino was still asleep. Antonio placed him in his bed and let him sleep.

¤ ~ Time skip  ~ ¤

Antonio was watching T.v when he felt a tug on his leg. Instantly he looked down and there he was, Lovino's big green orbs staring into his, full of tears .He couldnt help but smile at his cutness.

" What's wrong Lovi??" He asked picking Lovino up.

" I ....I wet the bed..."

"awwww~~~ you wet the bed~~"

...

..

.

"YOU WET THE BED??!!!" He yelled in realization of what he said, quickly putting Lovino back on the floor.

Lovino sobbed even more when he yelled.

"DONT YELL AT MEEEEEE!!"

"WHY??!!"

"B-BECAUSE-"

" BATH TIME !!!!!"

" NOOOOO!!!!"

"YESSS!!!"

¤ ~ Time skip again ~ ¤

" Im sorry I yelled at you earlier, want to go pick tomatoes like old times Lovi??"

" okay Tomato bastard " Lovino pouted but Antonio knew he didnt mean it that way.

" Love you too Lovi, come on~~ we'll make some pasta after, kay~~"

he picked up Lovino and placed him on his shoulders, heading for his little tomato farm.

    Back at Ludwig's house, It was also bath time. After Gilbert was done with his, it was Feliciano's turn...being the way he is at the moment, he needs assistance.

" Okay, Feliciano, your turn to take a bath, come on" The blonde gestured with his hands open for Feliciano to crawl into. He could have swore his heart bursted when Feliciano reached his tiny arms up asking to be picked up. He has began 'acting his age' just like Gilbert. He hasnt talked in a while...just says 'Veh~~' ...like the baby he currently is.

Ludwig faintly smiles and picks him up, getting little Feliciano ready for his bath. Sure will be easier to wash him now without his older twin brother throwing the soap bar at him whenever it was Feliciano's turn to get washed. either way , with or without Lovino, having to be fatherly for the past 4 days somehow made him happy inside. Taking care of the three of them gave him a purpose and got him away from all that paperwork.

"Alright arms up Feliciano " He instructed, removing the shirt and little pants he had made fit him perfectly by making it small enough for him. Feliciano did as told and into the tub he went.

Ludwig had got bubbles for the twins to bath with but since Lovino's not here anymore, the bubbles are all Feliciano's. The bubbles were to distract them long enough so he could at least clean their back.

He didnt feel comfortable washing their parts so he did the best he could with limbs, neck, back, and head. didnt need Gilbert calling him a perv again.

"all done " he felt a smile creep on his face again but he didnt fight it this time. Feliciano smiled back and it was time to get out the tub, and time to dry.

Ludwig gave them a little shirt and tiny pants he fixed so the three could at least have something that fits them to wear until they turned back to normal.

He dressed Feliciano back in his clothes and for once, he hugged him and felt a

his heart skip a beat when he felt Feliciano sleepishly cuddle into his embrace.

He sighed " 2 days left..."