Daddy Doitsu

(( Okiedoki, so~, i had saw this picture (( the cover of the fan-fic )) and I got an idea that was just to adorable to let slid away from me~

so, i thought, why not just give it a shot and see if other people may think the idea was as cute as i did.

well, unfortunately, I do not own Hetalia or its characters...-sigh- nor will i ever ... but Himaruya owns it and does his job damn well!! ( • ≧ ▽ ≦)ノシ

anyways~

hope you enjoy and pwease tell me what you think,

if i should continue~ ))

Ludwig had been in his office working all through the night on his papers. He would keep telling himself " Just one more page, and zhen i'll go to bed...just one more..." but 'one' after another he'd just continue to work.

At about 4 am, he had laid his exhausted head down on his cold hard wooden desk just aside his decreasing pile of papers so he could still work while being somewhat comfortable.

His eyes began to flutter close, his body demanding him to get some sleep. But he wouldn't listen and just shook it off when he caught himself dozing off.

But at some point, he couldn't remember, but he had given in to the bliss of sleep and fell sound asleep on his desk. Pen still in his large hands as if he was trying to finish his last few papers even in his sleep. There were only 5 papers left, but he couldn't handle the struggle of staying awake any longer than he already had; he had made himself some coffee at one point thinking it might help. But he was proved false with the warm drink only soothed him to slumber even more so, not helping him one bit.

Falling asleep was the worst thing he could have done, a certain someone was hiding in the bushes just outside of his office window. That certain someone, was none other than Arthur.

"Perfect, the German is asleep and I could finally try and capture the axis without that muscle bound freak interfering~"

He snuck into the house with ease without being noticed, or so he thought. Ludwig's older brother Gilbert was there, he was right there on the couch sitting with Feliciano and his brother Lovino who were peacefully sleeping.

"shit!" the Brit swore under his breath.

The Persian looked up at him questioningly from the television " vhy are jou here at zhis time Brit??" He asked waving his hand in a sassy like manner.

"well, it you must know" he said, opening up a giant sack.

"I'm here to capture the axis, and since your here as well, you'll be coming alone too" he smiled innocently.

"NOW GET IN THE BLOODY SACK YOU GITS!! BEFORE LUDWIG WAKES UP AND HE KICKS MY ASS AGAIN!!"

Arthur yelled in an attempt to be assertive , opening the sack towards the three, demanding them to jump in.

Gilbert stared at the Brit with a blank face for a while, trying to hold back his laughter, but he couldn't contain it any longer.

"K-K-KESESESESESESESESESESESESESE~" he grabbed hold of his now aching stomach and banged his hand rapidly on the armrest of the couch. "Jou zhink Luddy is zhe only one who can kick jou're ass?? kesesesesesesese~ zhat's funny!! Did jou by any chance forget who zhe awesome me is??" Gilbert stood from his seat and started walking over to where Arthur was.

"I'm Gilbert, and I am AWESOME!! to awesome for jou~" he teased, cracking his knuckles.

"s-stay the b-bloody hell away from me wanker!!" Arthur said, Yanking out his wand from his pocket.

"I've got a magical wand and i'm not afraid to use it on you!!" he pointed it towards Gilbert, who was still walking towards Arthur. Arthur kept backing up every time Gilbert stepped forward.

"kesesese~, zhat zhing is as real as Ludwig being straight !!" he laughed , cornering the Brit.

"Okay, you asked for this!!"

Arthur slapped Gilbert in the face with his wand.

"ouch!!, vhat zhe hell!! now jou've pissed me off! "

before Gilbert to reach Arthur, he casts a spell. He didn't even know nor did he care which one it was, just so that it would teach that git that MAGIC IS REAL DAMN IT !!

He swung his girly little wand and

*puff*

Gilbert, Feliciano, and Lovino, were babies.

Gilbert rubbed his head and groaned "ughhh.....vhat did jou do t-......MY VOICE!! VHAT DID JOU DO TO MY VO-" he looked down at his hands and feet "m-m-my... m-m-my....wait a minute..." he opened his now big-boy-pants to make sure of something "MY FIVE-METERS!! ZHERE GONE!! JOU BASTARD!!!! JOU MONSTER!! NOOOO!!"

The Brit just laughed as he packed up the giant sack he had while watching the Persian struggle in his 'tiny' predicament.

"Ah ha!! ahahhaahahhaahhahahahahaha !! I'm sorry little boy, but i cant take you very serious with that funny voice!! Ahhahahahahhaahahahaahahhah! Ta Ta, gotta run, my business here is done, toddlo~"

and with that the Brit left the house before Gilbert could protest. "that didn't turn out like i planed it to, but it sure was funny ahhahahahahahahahahahaha!!! now the gits a tiny wanker in both ways hahahahahahahahahaha, Arthur your soo funny~" he says to himself, satisfied in a good days work.

Later on that morning...

SMASH!*