VHAT ZHE HELL!!¡¡!! NIEN!!

Ludwig instantly awoke from his blissful slumber to the sound of glass shattering on the floor. He squinted his blue eyes to adjust to the bright light that now filled the room, pouring through the windows. Rubbing his eyes gently, he looks around the room and shakes his head and sighs "It seems I have fallen asleep vhile vorking again...oh vell, better go see vhat zhat shattering sound vas..."

          Ludwig walks into his kitchen to find an infant with only a large white tang top hardly covering its small body, crawling on his clean counter and knocking down glass cups. He ran over to catch the fallen cups before any more hit the floor. Skillfully he caught all four cups in his large hands, sighing at the relief.

He looked up on the counter to see the baby about to crawl off the counter. He instantly got terrified of it falling and stumbled over to the scene, reaching out to the falling infant and cradling it in the security of his arms.

He sighed as the terror was over " Zhat vas close..." he heard a giggle and looked down at it trying to get out of his grasp. His eyebrow went up in confusion as he stood up, trying his best to gently hold the unknown infant "now...what are jou doing in mien house??" the infant cuddled up in his arms and smiled up at him. revealing happy light brown eyes and a curl looping out its head.

Ludwig was shocked at the resemblance the unknown infant had to his friend Feliciano, but in a girl form. He didn't know what to think as he walked out of his kitchen carrying the baby that completely looked like his friend if he was a female.

When he approached his living room, his eyes instantly landed on the child lounging on his couch. ' vhat zhe hell is going on?? another child in mien house?? VHO'S KIDS ARE ZHESE??' he thought to himself getting more and more bewildered at the situation.

This child also only had a very large tang top barely covering it small body, but it was black and its hair was darker than the one in his arms at the moment. it's curl was on the opposite side of its head.

He shock his head, a harsh headache forming at the side of his head. He gently laid the infant down next to the sleeping one "stay" he said lightly as he could, brushing his hand through the babies hair. "veh~ okay Luddy~" The infant spoke in a relaxed voice.

Ludwig jumps back from the infant at the surprise " j-jou can talk??!!??" he held his hand to his now pounding heart. "veh~ of course i can silly~" he smiling up at ludwig " I woke up as a little bambino today for some reason...-sigh- I'm even smaller now" he sighed, hanging onto his tiny little feet and rocking himself back and fourth.

"wait...F-Feliciano??" ludwig said in disbelief suddenly picking the infant up and examining him from every angle "veh~ it's-a me~" he laughed " hey hey~ again again, that was fun~" swinging his arms up in the air as he pleaded to be lifted up again. Ludwig put him down next to the other child "ja...zhen zhis must be Lovinio."

" Feliciano...vhere's mien brudder??" Ludwig asked, crouching down to the Italians height with his hands on his knee's.

"veh~ he might just be in his room like usual...He might be like me an Lovi though...hey!! maybe he knows why we're like this~" Feliciano squealed happily.

"Ja...okay, danke Feliciano. i'll go check on him" the German raised up from the floor and made his way up the stairs, to Gilbert's room.

Ludwig knocked on Gilberts door " Brudder....are jou avake??"

no reply was given back. Ludwig waited a few seconds for any answer before uninvitingly opening his door.

He was relieved to find silver hair peeking out from the covers. He walked over to the bed at the back of the room to see a smaller body beneath the covers than he knew his brother had and sighed.

He tour off the covers from off Gilbert's body to find yet another child. He shook the tiny body "bruder!! Bruder!! Vake up!! please..."

"ahhh!! vhat is it?? vhat is it?? i'm up!! stop shaking zhe awesome meee!!!" Gilbert and his tiny voice squeaked.

"VHAT HAPPENED TO JOU??...TO ZHEM!!??" Ludwig screamed in panic.

Gilbert removed Ludwig's large hands from his tiny shoulders sluggishly and rubbed his head " kahhh....zhat douche Arthur came in here reaaaaaalllllyyy early yesterday and frick'n turned me and zhe ozhers into kids..." he said annoyed with only one eye open trying his hardest to look at Ludwig, for he was still tired.

"kahh...mien five-meters are gone too...Z-Zhat bastard!!" He stretched his tiny body trying to stay awake. " He waved his faggot wand and turned all three of us like zhis... we couldn't fit our clothes anymore and so i tried to make zheir tang tops cover zhem....eh...same goes for zhe awesome me..." He sighed rubbing his eyes cutely.

Gilbert and Ludwig made their way down stairs to the living room. Gilbert sat on the couch next to Feliciano and Lovino while Ludwig crouched down to there level with his hands resting on his knees again.

"Okay so, first zhings first...ve have to vake up Lovino...and then explain everyzhing..." he spoke calmly.

"Kesese, leave zhis to mee~" Gilbert laughed as he shoved Lovino's shoulder. "mmm...Lasciami stare..." Lovino waved Gilbert's hand away and cutely curled up on the couch.

Feliciano happily shock him "rise and shine fratello~" only to be rudely shoved off the couch. " LASCIAMI IL BASTARDO CAZZO DA SOLO !!"

Feliciano fell to the carpeted floor and shed a tear "veh...Lovi...t-that hurt!!" he cried, not being used to his tiny body and its fragile-ness. Ludwig placed Feliciano in his arms and cradled the tiny body once more while Lovino came to his senses.

Lovino rudded his eyes and looked down, only to see tiny feet and short legs. he shock his head, but nothing changed "Ahhhhhh!! what the hell is happening?? m-my body is a baby!!" he looked around at everyone to see his brother as a baby and Gilbert as a child. His hazel eyes landed upon Ludwig "oi!!, you!! what did you do to my body while i was asleep potato bastard!!??!!" Lovino's tiny voice squealed.

"vait....VHAT?? I didnt do anyzhing to jou're body or zheirs!! i voke up vith jou all like zhis...look, let Gilbert explain"

(( How is the fanfic so far??

i hope your enjoying it~

pwease tell me what you think and if i should continue~

(*´˘'*)♡

Thank you~~ ))

Bambino - baby

LASCIAMI IL BASTARDO CAZZO DA SOLO - leave me the fuck alone idiot

Lasciami stare - leave me alone