"i swear it's her

"i swear it's her." jungkook says under his breath as he takes another sip of his drink.

"jungkook what are you talking about" taehyung rolls his eyes for the seventh time looking at the black haired male looking quite distressed.

"it's adena." he huffs setting his drink down on the table.

"adena...? who's that" taehyung asks.

"adena..? my girlfriend? do you not remember her?" he questions his friend.

taehyung lets out a small laugh, "girlfriend? since when did you talk to girls." he chuckles and goes back to eating his small pastry.

"what in the world is going on." jungkook mumble to himself.

~

"go invite the kim family to have dinner with us." jungkooks mom instructs him.

he shakes his head no and decides to just not eat for that night. "this is getting freaky.." he thought to himself as he slowly closes the door behind him and is engulfed in darkness as he falls asleep.

~

as jungkook walks back to his car, along with taehyung walking right behind him, he quickly notices the girl that's making his whole head spin.

Adena.

———
*italics are flashbacks*
hi bbs, sorry for the delay, it's been a hectic life XD but summer break is soon so most likely i'll update then!!

sorry if it's a bit confusing rn, dw it'll make more sense heh :")

[edited]