"maybe it was just a dream?" taehyung says after jungkook finishes telling him what happened

"maybe it was just a dream?" taehyung says after jungkook finishes telling him what happened... or at least what had happened.

"it felt so real." jungkook huffs looking at taehyung with sad eyes.

"maybe you were high." the blonde hair boy laughs as standing up.

"shut up tae, im serious." jungkook says returning back to his video games.

———

"we're doing another project?" jimin huffs setting his head down on the table.

"yeah the professor is giving us a case to work on." taehyung says taking out his laptop.

"is it gonna be like the last one?" jungkook chimes in.

"yeah, but these ones i think are crime cases and we need one more person in our group." taehyung says lightly petting the dark haired boys head as he groaned into the table.

taehyung opens up the project the professor sent the students as jungkook peaks over his shoulder trying to figure out which one they get to work on.

"hey, can i join you guys?" they hear a soft voice behind them.

they all turn around and jungkook's eyes go wide.

"oh, sure!" jimin says seeing the short girl smiling at the three boys.

"thanks! i'm adena by the way." she smiles sitting down next to jungkook.

taehyung chokes on in his breathe as jungkook just stares at the girl.

what is happening.

"adena?" taehyung asks, trying to get the black haired boy to quit staring at the young lady.

"yeah and you guys are...?" she trials off. she notices the stare the black haired boy was giving her and gives him a small cute smile.

he blinks a few times and looks away from her. "this is jungkook, that's jimin and i'm taehyung." the man with the blonde hair says.

"ahhhh~" adena says nodding. "so which case do we have to work on?" she asks. taking a quick glance on taehyung laptop screen.

"i'm going to go get something to drink." jungkook says as he rushes out the classroom in a hurry.

adena looks at him curiously.

have i seen him somewhere?

———
HI SURPRISE
i really should be studying but it doesn't matter XD
this was kinda an ass update but i'm still trying to figure out where i want this book to go to LMao pls be patient with the update schedule, SINCE FINALS ARE COMING UP FOR ME IM BUSY AS FRICK. but i'll try to update asap!

<3