"Sadly you were not my boyfriend although what you did was really sweet." I giggle.

"Dont leave daddy anymore okay." Dad kisses my head and hugs me as I lean my head on his chest. "I love you so much, Sweet Pea. You're my everything."

"I love you too, dad." I hug him back.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I went out from my classroom and holding my book then turn my way in the hallways to my locker. Suddenly someone holds my hand. I turn my face and Mike is smiling at me.

"Hi." I smile back at him.

"My hand was empty and I feel like something lost but it's not like that anymore." Mike grins at me.

"Cheesy. I'm flattered with all your pick up lines everyday." I giggle. "How's the thing with you and your dad?"

"Still worst. I dont know what should I do right now." Mike sighs.

"You did great. For me you were the star in that West Side Story, Mike." I smile at him.

"Thank you. You always know how to make me feel better." Mike smiles back at me.

"Because I love you."

"I love you too." Mike smiles at me and kisses me softly. I just kiss him back while holding his hand. "By the way, your dad called us to auditorium. He said that he has something to show us." Mike says to me.

"I know that. I gave him a pep talk last night." I chuckle.

"You are really amazing. And I'm so proud to have you in my life." Mike smiles at me.

"Me too." I smile back at him and hold his elbow as we both keep walking in the hallways.

The others also walk into the auditorium. I'm just holding Mike's elbow and walk in until The Troubletones also get in from opposite us. This is will be working I guess.

"What are you doing here?" Rachel asks them.

"Shelby told us she had something to show us. What are you doing here?" Mercedes says to us.

"Mr. Schue said the same thing." Finn simply said.

"Let me guess, he wants to combine choirs for Sectionals. Well, it's not gonna happen. The Troubletones are here to stay. So why don't you shuffle your busted choir off our stage." Santana says to us.

"Look, you guys, we can compete without being enemies. All right? We don't have to get vicious." Finn frowns at them.

"Oh, I think we do, Soft Serve. Let me tell you, The Troubletones are fierce, femme, phenomenal. Oh, and, guys, hurry up, go get some moist towels. We have to keep Finn wet before we can roll him back in the sea." Santana mocked us.

"Okay, you know what, Santana, Finn is in great shape, and your meanness only highlights your own personal insecurities." Rachel says to Santana.

"And, Rachel, your mustache is thicker than a Middle Eastern dictator's." Santana simply said.

Suddenly dad come out with playing a guitar also Shelby and they both singing and smiling at us. Dad really did the things I recommended to him.

Shelby:
It's been a long time since I came around
It's been a long time but I'm back in town
This time I'm not leaving without you

Will:
Uhh...
Just you and I
Sharing our love together
And I know in time
We'll build the dreams we treasure
We'll be alright just you and I